EvolutionRider88
Saturday, June 5, 2010 8:48:09 PM
Whats Up. I'm new to the forums but I've been catching up MCW's articles. I brought some cool stuff you guys might like.

I drove up to the National Orange Show in San Bernardino about two weeks ago. It was really neat and pretty affordable since I was on a tight budget.

Also I went to the Del Mar Fairgrounds and shot this:

The Evolution is now...Evilution! Ride If You Dare!
maxwellivey
Saturday, June 5, 2010 9:16:34 PM
Hello; Welcome to the group. The business and the forum can always use more friends as well as fans. Looking forward to your future posts. Take care, Max * com
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, June 6, 2010 2:38:48 AM
Welcome E.R.! Glad you joined us.[:)]
Pizzagod
Sunday, June 6, 2010 3:15:24 AM
Thrillseeker: West Coast.....
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
WestCoastPat
Sunday, June 6, 2010 3:22:44 AM
Pizzagod Posted - 06/06/2010 : 07:15:24 AM Thrillseeker: West Coast.....

What you mean foodie?......[:)]
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
Benjibear
Sunday, June 6, 2010 3:44:54 AM
Welcome.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
JustJeff
Sunday, June 6, 2010 4:46:04 AM
Welcome aboard!----------------jeff
Hambone
  •  Hambone
  • 55.16% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, June 6, 2010 5:39:12 AM
Welcome
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide
BIG L
Sunday, June 6, 2010 7:53:03 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Thrillseeker: West Coast.....

lol.
Looking for strong route to book a
1 man ticket box. 😛
DanTheBooker
Sunday, June 6, 2010 1:14:47 PM
chief
Sunday, June 6, 2010 1:17:55 PM
new meat!!!!!!! fresh blood!!!!!
Chief
"the party in hell has been canceled, do to the fire"
mcarnyforlife
Sunday, June 6, 2010 6:49:39 PM
whats up, head up to the bay area in a couple weeks and i will give you a spin on that evolution, we doing Pleasanton then Cal Expo for the state fair, oh yea, nice to have someone else from the west coast on here
violence is the last refuge of the incompetent....AYN RAND
johnroach100
Sunday, June 6, 2010 7:33:48 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by chief

new meat!!!!!!! fresh blood!!!!!
Chief

Now this is the Matt's I joined years ago. Your first post got flamed no matter what. Give the new guy a hard time. J/K, Pinetar is gone, so why bother?
EvolutionRider88
Sunday, June 6, 2010 8:41:52 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mcarnyforlife

whats up, head up to the bay area in a couple weeks and i will give you a spin on that evolution, we doing Pleasanton then Cal Expo for the state fair, oh yea, nice to have someone else from the west coast on here

Spin on the Evolution ey? So you know how "fly" an Evolution. Sweet! I could use a "flying lesson" on an Evolution control console. I used to be a ride op at my old job for almost 4 years, so I myself have operated some big rides. I even attained the moniker "Ride Pilot". Its cool to talk with people who have the same interests I have.

Normally I travel only in So. Cal since I live there but somewhere down the road I might go to the Cal Expo and Sonoma County Fairs.
The Evolution is now...Evilution! Ride If You Dare!
mcarnyforlife
Sunday, June 6, 2010 8:46:39 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by EvolutionRider88

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mcarnyforlife

Spin on the Evolution ey? So you know how "fly" an Evolution. Sweet! I could use a "flying lesson" on an Evolution control console. I used to be a ride op at my old job for almost 4 years, so I myself have operated some big rides. I even attained the moniker "Ride Pilot". Its cool to talk with people who have the same interests I have.

Normally I travel only in So. Cal since I live there but somewhere down the road I might go to the Cal Expo and Sonoma County Fairs.

see you there
violence is the last refuge of the incompetent....AYN RAND