Missin it
  •  Missin it
  • 70% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:06:12 PM
I have a client who is in search of a new 5th wheel house trailer. Problem is they are limiting there search to the North east. Anyone have any suggestions as to a "DEALER" I can recomend to them? They are looing in the 20-30K range.

thanks for the help,

Mike
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Grbjnt
  •  Grbjnt
  • 55.82% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:57:42 PM
There were a bunch of repossessed trailers on Crankyape.com

out side of that go to a manufactures site and click on dealers and that would get you to one.

go to Newmar.com and click on dealers and see what you can find
Herb
BSA Mike
Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:14:21 PM
There are a few out here on long island, Eddies RV in Medford is HUGE and has a HUGE selection of trailers, right off the L.I.E exit 64.

JustinJames
tjthepainter
Friday, April 16, 2010 12:22:40 PM
Check out Lifetime Bunkhouses on Facebook !! Custom built at Bobby Myers shop. Made entirely of aluminum, will last forever. Really Excellent Quality and Sharp looking!!
Missin it
  •  Missin it
  • 70% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, April 19, 2010 2:43:31 AM
Thanx folks, I will pass it on to them.
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
paulmbe
  •  paulmbe
  • 55.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, April 19, 2010 3:18:01 PM
I ran an add on craigs list this spring and scored a beautiful 5th wheel that had 80 road miles on it. Had been in a high end rv park since new and the people were desperete to get out due to job losses. Took the pay off amount on the note made 15 k on the deal overnight and 10 months later have invested $0 in maintainence and repairs have the detail guy coming this week it will be the first $$ spent. Had surround sound,high end stereo, 3 tvs,dishwasher and all the toys, every upgrade available on that model. Also came with full skirting for high end parks plus all the outdoor blocks, sewer, ladders and hoses etc that you could buy.
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"