skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:27:29 PM
I went down to Fayetteville this afternoon & saw a billboard sign advertising the Fort Bragg Fair April 29th thru May 16th. I was wondering if anyone here knew what show's gonna be setting up for that event? I remember going to it a long time ago, about '93 or '94. Back then when i was there, the Huss Ranger was there, but it was closed the whole time for maintenance. Any idea who's Huss Ranger that was back then? I still want to ride one, but they are very rare to see. It was a treat to see one back then, but been better to have gotten to ride one finally. ...O well, maybe sometime i guess. Anyway, this sounds like a fun time to be had, and i will probably go to it, providing they have some good rides. Be nice to see a Loop-o-Plane! [:I]
Pizza Man
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:01:16 AM
cny_chris
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:28:26 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Tre in GA

I think that Ranger was Wades, it was here in augusta several times in the 80s.........
trey

Ranger was with Degeller, show owned I believe.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:16:00 PM
Ok, thanks for that info. I'll probably go to it. I saw on that billboard sign saying something about 5 dollars for unlimited rides on a certain day or days. May go to it on that particular day & see what kinda rides will be there. I remember Deggellar...i think it was theirs, they had a re-themed Loop-o-Plane called Grand Slam. That thing was nice too, a refurbished one.