2ndgencarnie
Saturday, April 10, 2010 6:19:43 AM
Is there a site like Usedrides but for rental rides?

Any help appreciated....
maxwellivey
Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:07:24 AM
Hello; I have many former rental pieces including inflatables, slot car tracks, trampoline jumps, rock walls, etc on my website the midway marketplace. And i have an extensive mailing list of party rental companies to contact if there is something you need that I don't have. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Max Ivey Jr. http://www.*.com
indianacarnie
Saturday, April 10, 2010 1:50:38 PM
nice site max
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, April 10, 2010 4:06:47 PM
Nick, I'm really tired and not sure if I'm understanding things right, but are you looking to buy or sell or rent?
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, April 11, 2010 6:08:07 AM
Im looking to sell a piece that is more geared for rentls. I took it in on trade and now I am looking for an outlet to reach these rental companies....
maxwellivey
Sunday, April 11, 2010 7:40:28 AM
well, I have a mailing list of almost 600 party rental companies. Some of them will buy used inflatables, it depends on the piece. Most of them do prefer to buy new, but like everyone else in the business, they are always willing to get a bargain. lol and if anyone out there needs a rental company to help fill in, they can find lots of these companies arranged by state with their contact information. I don't use an uatomated form for submission, so I'll guarantee you my list is more accurate than anyone elses out there. thanks, Max http://www.*.com
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, April 11, 2010 11:36:35 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by maxwellivey

well, I have a mailing list of almost 600 party rental companies. Some of them will buy used inflatables, it depends on the piece. Most of them do prefer to buy new, but like everyone else in the business, they are always willing to get a bargain. lol and if anyone out there needs a rental company to help fill in, they can find lots of these companies arranged by state with their contact information. I don't use an uatomated form for submission, so I'll guarantee you my list is more accurate than anyone elses out there. thanks, Max http://www.*.com

It's not an inflate, it's a playport on a 20' trailer....
BSA Mike
Sunday, April 11, 2010 1:53:25 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by maxwellivey

It's not an inflate, it's a playport on a 20' trailer....

Got any pics?
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:00:13 PM
I do have pictures of it but they are from the day I got it. We have completely went through it(I know that sounds stupid since its a small self contained playport(what can there be right? lol) but once we got into it there was a lot to be done) so I will get some pics when we set up and I will post them so you guys can have something good to laugh at....[8D]
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:13:42 PM
I know a guy in Philadelphia sp? that was looking for one.

You want me to contact him and put you two in touch?>

BTW, did you send a pic of that to my cell? I remember getting a pic sent to me, but didn't know from who.
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:45:30 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I know a guy in Philadelphia sp? that was looking for one.

You want me to contact him and put you two in touch?>

BTW, did you send a pic of that to my cell? I remember getting a pic sent to me, but didn't know from who.

Yep, that was the day I picked it up, I'm not sure who made it so I was hoping you would....
maxwellivey
Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:17:57 PM
well, as a play port, its not a mechanical ride; and I have several who are always looking for those especially the smaller ones that don't take a one ton or heavier to move. and we all have our own standards, so I don't think its funny that you had to go through it and put a lot of work into it. will look forward to the pictures of the finished product. thanks and take care, Max maxwell@*.com
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, April 12, 2010 3:07:05 AM
Nick, that peice was built here in Arkansas.

The guy was from Springdale, or Fayetteville I forgot. He built quite a few of those, but I can't remember his name or his company name. He's out of business and has been for ten years or so.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, April 12, 2010 4:18:23 AM
I do believe that there is a classified section on mcw.
UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Monday, April 12, 2010 4:22:18 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

I do believe that there is a classified section on mcw.

Indeed, and I didn't mean to turn this into my own ad in the main forum....my most sincere apologies almighty Piney....