JW
  •  JW
  • 56.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, February 6, 2010 4:34:38 AM
Well, it appears still no "official" word on a MCW "Meet And Greet" (at least that's what it used to be called), not even a mention of it in Ryan's "Official MCW Gibtown Week Guide".

If there is going to be any type of meeting, it sure would be nice to know a definitive date, time and place beforehand.
"Don't forget to be half fair and give a little credit to the small concessionaire"
Skywheelrider
Saturday, February 6, 2010 7:42:02 PM
Like I said, I am open to Thursday afternoon or Friday afternoon, makes no difference to me.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, February 7, 2010 7:02:53 AM
Pick an established hour, say noon everyday, at the Ice Slide, and meet up with others. Wear your pocket protectors as a badge to identify yourself as a mcw homie.

LOL[:)]
UserPostedImage
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, February 7, 2010 5:39:22 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Pick an established hour, say noon everyday, at the Ice Slide, and meet up with others. Wear your pocket protectors as a badge to identify yourself as a mcw homie.

LOL[:)]

I will have my pocket protector on. Oh, and I will be the one with the tape on my glasses. LOL. [8D]
Hambone
  •  Hambone
  • 55.16% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, February 8, 2010 6:36:03 AM
For the first time in 25 years I will be at the trade show this year. Im planning on being there Wednesday & Thursday.
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide
sausageseller
Monday, February 8, 2010 8:15:05 AM
Any food owner or operator is welcome to the NICA/ Fare Foods foods show today (Monday) and Tuesday, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the CrownPlaza hotel on MLK/ FL 574 just west of I75.
Come on down !
2ndgencarnie
Monday, February 8, 2010 8:15:44 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hambone

For the first time in 25 years I will be at the trade show this year. Im planning on being there Wednesday & Thursday.

Lets meet by the 2nd inflate past the 3rd E-Lemonator, you know what I saying right?.....[:D][:D][:D]
Skywheelrider
Monday, February 8, 2010 8:17:51 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Lets meet by the 2nd inflate past the 3rd E-Lemonator, you know what I saying right?.....[:D][:D][:D]

You mean right across from the new Kadidlehopper Stromulator 4000? [;)][:D]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BigGuyNC1
Monday, February 8, 2010 9:09:53 AM
4000?? thought they quit making them after the problems with the 2000..
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality-Ayn Rand
2ndgencarnie
Monday, February 8, 2010 9:50:07 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

You mean right across from the new Kadidlehopper Stromulator 4000? [;)][:D]

You got it kid.....
Skywheelrider
Monday, February 8, 2010 9:55:55 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tre in GA

They just skipped the 3000 model and put out the 4000 model, supposedly the issues have been fixed!!!!!
trey

Actually, they did issue a 3000, and after that debacle, and the 3500 patch that didn't work, they scrapped it and went right to the 4000.
2ndgencarnie
Monday, February 8, 2010 1:56:50 PM
when are you driving down Hurley???

I see you're scheduled to be a celebrity guest at the CT booth....[8D]
Hambone
  •  Hambone
  • 55.16% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, February 8, 2010 2:03:57 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Yeah the same place it was 25 years ago[:D]
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide
2ndgencarnie
Monday, February 8, 2010 2:19:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Yeah the same place it was 25 years ago[:D]

That's the place....
Skywheelrider
Monday, February 8, 2010 3:07:00 PM
Quote:

quote:

when are you driving down Hurley???

I see you're scheduled to be a celebrity guest at the CT booth....[8D]

Tomorrow.

CT, you have got to be kidding. I have an opinion of the folks at CT, here it is....

UserPostedImage

Ah, nevermind, I don't want to get suspended over a TOS violation here....