LaserTechStudios
Thursday, January 7, 2010 12:28:45 PM
I remember someone here asking where they could get one. There is one on Ebay right now for anyone who is interested..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT 
Skywheelrider
Thursday, January 7, 2010 1:49:23 PM
One of the nicest models Faller ever put out. Very simplistic, very minimalist, but looks fantastic on a model midway.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
ringmaster
Friday, January 8, 2010 9:37:13 AM
It's a nice kit, no way is it worth $51.00 except to a collector of rare unopened kits. Someone should put out a resin knockoff with water slide, English language decals. Time to challenge Faller's gross over charging and complete contempt for the American market.
SideWinder
Friday, January 8, 2010 11:28:24 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ringmaster

It's a nice kit, no way is it worth $51.00 except to a collector of rare unopened kits. Someone should put out a resin knockoff with water slide, English language decals. Time to challenge Faller's gross over charging and complete contempt for the American market.

By the time the bidding has ended, I predict it will be around $100.00 I will be shocked if it's not that high....
Benjibear
Friday, January 8, 2010 5:36:08 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

Quote:

quote:

By the time the bidding has ended, I predict it will be around $100.00 I will be shocked if it's not that high....

Wow, I didn't think it was that great of a kit and didn't look too American.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
CONKO316
Friday, January 8, 2010 8:00:35 PM
130 bucks can get you that plus the wheel and boths as part of that funfair set faller released this year over at eurorailhobbies.
UserPostedImage

Justin
Skywheelrider
Friday, January 8, 2010 8:49:21 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

Quote:

quote:

Wow, I didn't think it was that great of a kit and didn't look too American.

What are you talking about? Have you ever looked at the sheer variety of real bounces available, shapes, sizes, themes, made in the USA and seen on numerous midways? Castles, space ships, boats, cars, waves, sharks, tigers, lions, other animals, carousel themed, slides, the list goes on and on. As a matter of fact, I have a photo of a real bounce I took at a state fair that looks similar to the Faller Castle Bounce model. And when you look at this model, it does have the look of being inflated. As I said, IMHO, perfect for an HO-scale model carnival.

EDITED to add photo reference above, of real bounce. I took it at the 1996 Ohio State Fair.

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7d729b3127ccec2448fa075a400000010O00AasWTRs0ctWIPbz4I/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/img]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:16:37 PM
Great looking piece but as conko said, the new faller fun fair set gives you the wheel with motor, bounce castle, a german brat stand, and 3 port-o-pots one being the handicap one. Walthers has the set on sale for $129 so thats a much better deal, and its 15 years newer lol