BIG L
  •  BIG L
  • 52.44% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, November 6, 2009 6:44:39 PM
its that time of year again, when we all grind out during the winter. where's everyone going to be at this year?
Looking for strong route to book a
1 man ticket box. 😛
Larry White
Friday, November 6, 2009 10:11:38 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BIG L

its that time of year again, when we all grind out during the winter. where's everyone going to be at this year?

......That's why you save it when you make it.......
........You're killing me,Harry !!!........
Thumbs Up, Harry !
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, November 7, 2009 4:22:23 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Larry White

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BIG L

......That's why you save it when you make it.......
........You're killing me,Harry !!!........

Can you define this "save" word for me, I'm not following here.....[8D]
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, November 7, 2009 4:58:55 AM
anybody wants to work I can use balloons and tub agents next week for 10 day spot pm me
coney girl
Saturday, November 7, 2009 5:16:57 AM
The only "Save" that I'm familiar with these days is the "Save As" tab on my computer.

Amusing the Zillion
A former carny kid casts an insider’s eye on the amusement business, Coney Island, and fun places in between
http://amusingthezillion.com/ 
http://twitter.com/AmusingZillion 
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, November 7, 2009 5:38:47 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by coney girl

The only "Save" that I'm familiar with these days is the "Save As" tab on my computer.

LOL....tru dat [:D][:D][:D]
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, November 7, 2009 6:26:13 AM
We're workin' through 'till middle of Dec., so I'm hearing. 6 weeks layover and we start rollin' again in Feb. I'm thankful for the long season, I need the paycheck.

We all need to work harder these days so we can help pay for B.O.'s health care plan as well as all the other public assistance programs he has on the slate.[xx(]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
Erik9976
Saturday, November 7, 2009 7:35:18 AM
Plz dont get you know who riled up.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 42WLA

We're workin' through 'till middle of Dec., so I'm hearing. 6 weeks layover and we start rollin' again in Feb. I'm thankful for the long season, I need the paycheck.

We all need to work harder these days so we can help pay for B.O.'s health care plan as well as all the other public assistance programs he has on the slate.[xx(]

Al Smith
Saturday, November 7, 2009 9:46:10 AM
if you did the right thing all year and saved your money you shouldn't have to play a winter route...... should be able to spend time with you family over the holidays and then come back out in the spring..... course if you did the wrong thing.....that is where the winter routes come in......hahah
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, November 7, 2009 9:58:20 AM
not true at all we work becuase we want to not becuase we have too
chief
Saturday, November 7, 2009 11:17:49 AM
this is true!!!!
chief
"the party in hell has been canceled, do to the fire"
Al Smith
Saturday, November 7, 2009 11:34:48 AM
perhaps 1% of people who play winter routes work because they want to, the other 99% work because they have too..... whether it be because they have payments to make or didn't do the right thing, or just had a bad season, they still HAVE to work......

Al Smith
Saturday, November 7, 2009 11:36:00 AM
the best winter route for an agent, IMO is to go to the Magical Village in miami, then to west palm beach, then tampa......then i can't tell you anymore or i would have to kill you.....
detroit121
Saturday, November 7, 2009 1:08:44 PM
you are about 99% wrong there AL!!!i know plenty of guys with even plenty of money who will be playin the joint all winter cause those are workin months for a workin man!!!!being broke has little to do with operators who work all winter alot of the time!!!!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Al Smith

perhaps 1% of people who play winter routes work because they want to, the other 99% work because they have too..... whether it be because they have payments to make or didn't do the right thing, or just had a bad season, they still HAVE to work......

babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
detroit121
Saturday, November 7, 2009 1:14:37 PM
for anyone around tampa i can tell ya me and my guys always made a decent living around arnolds amus,also jonny jenwright(JCJ AMUS)all winter for about 7 years.always kept me and the wifey outta the emerg funds anyways.they play alot of smaller well known festivals with the rent usually being points!!anyone whod be interested in knowing more just pm me.both of these shows normally book,you just gotta keep it under the awning if thats what ya do.not bad for hanky joints either.GOOD LUCK FELLAS!!!!!AT LEAST ITS WARM!!!
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!