mcarnyforlife
Thursday, November 5, 2009 10:31:38 AM
So, I have prbably a thousand carnival pictures, but only a few of them are on disc. I'm not too computer savvy, so any help I can get on how to get some of them online would be appreciated I just don't have the know how to get them off the disc onto the web
violence is the last refuge of the incompetent....AYN RAND
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 5, 2009 12:30:03 PM
Get a scanner.
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
Skywheelrider
Thursday, November 5, 2009 1:21:06 PM
Yeah, a scanner would be a good idea. Time consuming, but a good idea. Do you have the original negatives? If so, you can take the negatives and have prints made right to a disc.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
mcarnyforlife
Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:06:32 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Yeah, a scanner would be a good idea. Time consuming, but a good idea. Do you have the original negatives? If so, you can take the negatives and have prints made right to a disc.

yea,so I understand how to get them on disc with a scanner, I just don't understand how to actually get them on the internet, I actually hve three rolls on disc from of Butler from the jackson county fair that I took this year, just dont have the know how to actually get them online
Benjibear
Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:09:36 PM
I have one of these and it works pretty quick. It is alot less time consuming then a flat bed. About as fast as you feed pictures in, it will scan. I scanned 100s of pictures at my parents in an afternoon.
http://www.amazon.com/Pa...B002B3YDDE/ref=pd_cp_e_0 
There is also one that will do slides and negatives.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Mamatiger
Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:45:08 PM
1. Go to www.photobucket.com  and open an account.
2. Click on "My Account".
3. Click on "Albums & Upload".
4. When you see "Add Photos From:", click on "Computer".
5. Navigate to the drive where the disc is located, choose the photos, and click "Upload".
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Mamatiger
Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:49:46 PM
cont`d
6. Right-click to copy the [IMG] link below each pic.
7. Paste the link into a post.

Hope this helps! 🙂
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
mcarnyforlife
Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:50:40 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mamatiger

1. Go to www.photobucket.com  and open an account.
2. Click on "My Account".
3. Click on "Albums & Upload".
4. When you see "Add Photos From:", click on "Computer".
5. Navigate to the drive where the disc is located, choose the photos, and click "Upload".

thank you much, bro, I'll give it a whirl monday when I can get access to high speed internet