carnivalkits
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:45:26 PM
I have just finished The Pharos Fury boat for sale. It is solid white plastic and comes in 5 pieces. If interested send email to carnivalkits@aol.com

I also make many other tubs for sale.

RIch

Fabbri_Guy
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:05:58 PM
can we see some pics. Thats the only thing that kept me from building a 1:24 model of a boat type ride. And do you think that you could make one in G scale or O scale?
carnivalkits
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:15:32 PM
I am not bragging but I can make anything. May not be professional quality but if I do not like how it turns out, and I am picky, I will not sell it. Making a boat in O or G would be expensice. Making the origional would probably take about 15 hours and if I made a mold and casted it The materials alone for O would probably run around 50.. G would be too expensive I am guessing it would be over a hundred just to make and mold one. The plastic I use is a dollar an ounce and the mold material is a little more. I can take a shot at it if you really want me to but like I said it will not be cheep. I had done a few tubs and rides in O scale but they did not sell so you would be buying the one and only probably. I do make an O and G scale Rocking Beam oil well kit that is motorized and looks pretty good.

RIch
carnivalkits
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:21:20 PM
I do not know this site very well and do not know how to post pictures.

RIch
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:03:28 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/ridemodelers/group  and then to the photos section and HO Kiddie Land Tubs is the folder. [/color]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Fabbri_Guy
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 6:45:36 AM
Cool, but im still trying to figure out what ride to build up for this winter, its either going to be a SBF Drop Zone, Or Mulligan SeaRay. I just finished yesterday complety overhauling my Turbo Force i built back in 03. Mmm thanks for letting me know that. I build in 1/24 scale so its not really O or G scale. But i will most defintly keep you in mind when i cant build something.
carnivalkits
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:17:45 PM
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:47:38 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carnivalkits

Hi here is a link to the finished Pharos Fury.

Thanks Rich

http://www.flickr.com/ph...43758817@N05/4033444842/ 

I have to say for handcrafted, that looks really good!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Fabbri_Guy
Thursday, October 22, 2009 8:55:53 AM
looks good. I like the the dragon wagon. Nice work.
carnivalkits
Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:17:34 AM
Thanks I take a lot of pride in my work. It may not be perfect but if I am not happy with them they end up in the trash. I usually take 4 hours and in some cases like the space shuttle and pharos fury days getting it to the point I am happy and ready to make a mold. Then getting a mold that works and does not leave voids can at times be fun too.

I sell them with money back gurantee and have not had any sent back yet.

Rich
carnivalkits
Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:44:42 AM
I can paint them and have done so in the past but I really do not think my "painting is that great" I usually sell them unpainted in white plastic.

Here is a link that I hope works for the tubs in HO Full Size vs kiddie tubs.

RIch

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1218832@N25/ 
superloop6946
Sunday, October 25, 2009 2:27:34 PM
I would like to tell all of you I have bought a lot of things from Rich and I must say he does a great job. He has been able to make everything I have requested. I don't believe you would be disappointed in anything you would buy from him, and if you were I believe he would refund your money. Some of the things I have recieved is: Bee's-Dragon Wagon-Orient Express-Pharaoh's Fury-Tip Top seats-Hampton Space Age cars-G-16 Train cars-Sky Fighter-Helicopters-Space Commander-Elephants-Sneller Tea Cups-and I may have forgot something, but he is the person that can supply us with what we want for are models. No 2 year or more wait here.
superloop6946 IF ITS NOT A CUMMONS ITS NOT A MODEL RIDE.