aba
  •  aba
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:15:36 PM
Since I am new to modeling and scratchd building. I want to build a wisdom tornado and Go gator. I was wondering if anybody could help me with approx. W/H they should be. I want them to fit in with the IHC models that I have ordered. Is there anyway I can fig make ure real W/H to into HO size? Also I am goin to make some food and game trailers what are the HO sizes that everybody is making? Any Help I can get would be awesome.
BSA Mike
Thursday, October 15, 2009 1:15:50 PM
SideWinder
Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:09:28 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by aba

Since I am new to modeling and scratchd building. I want to build a wisdom tornado and Go gator. I was wondering if anybody could help me with approx. W/H they should be. I want them to fit in with the IHC models that I have ordered. Is there anyway I can fig make ure real W/H to into HO size? Also I am goin to make some food and game trailers what are the HO sizes that everybody is making? Any Help I can get would be awesome.

IHC isn't really up to HO Scale. Most of us use HO Scale 1/87
Benjibear
Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:10:25 PM
Just go to you local hobby shop and buy a scale rule, either metal or plastic but I prefer a metal one.

Also, in a pinch you can go to a office supply shop and either buy an architectural scale. You can use 1/8" scale (1:96) and that is pretty close to HO (1:87) just slightly smaller.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Tilt-A-Whirl27
Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:56:31 PM
Originally posted this in the FAQ's thread but here's a link to a model calculator I use online

http://www.csgnetwork.com/modrrscalecalc.html