Skywheelrider
Friday, October 9, 2009 4:09:03 PM
That time of year again, I threw a few models up for sale at Ebay if anyone is interested. Nothing spectacular, just clearing out some space. I have a few more I will put up after these are finished. Again, if anyone is interested.

http://shop.ebay.com/cmh...;_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
kris0106
  •  kris0106
  • 53.7% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, October 9, 2009 8:23:55 PM
i want High Flyer model it me 🙂
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 9, 2009 8:30:17 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by kris0106

i want High Flyer model it me :)

Feel free to bid on it....[:D]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
SideWinder
Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:47:02 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

LMAO.... He wants every model and he wants everything for FREE[:)][:)]
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:09:42 AM
Quote:

quote:

That time of year again, I threw a few models up for sale at Ebay if anyone is interested. Nothing spectacular, just clearing out some space. I have a few more I will put up after these are finished. Again, if anyone is interested.

Are you going to build some concessions to sell this winter?
Skywheelrider
Saturday, October 10, 2009 9:13:43 AM
Yeah, I have a bunch printed from last Winter, just need to get some styrene and some glue.
Skywheelrider
Saturday, October 10, 2009 9:17:55 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

LMAO.... He wants every model and he wants everything for FREE[:)][:)]

Yep, that's why I quashed that right away. LOL [^]
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Saturday, October 10, 2009 2:59:20 PM
Hey Chris, I take it - that your home for the Winter ?
BeauceCarnavalMan
Saturday, October 10, 2009 4:49:54 PM
Quote:

quote:

No shipping to canada? i wanted to bid on that high flyer
BeauceCarnavalMan
Skywheelrider
Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:39:41 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BeauceCarnavalMan

Quote:

quote:

No shipping to canada? i wanted to bid on that high flyer

Huh? I thought that was included, I'll take a look, and if I missed it for some reason (which is strange, I save the selling template and just change the name, description, and photos, the rest stays, or should stay, the same), I'll fix it.

EDIT: All fixed. I had inadvertently checked North America on the exclusions list. I went through all eight auctions and fixed it. Feel free to bid away! LOL And thanks for pointing that out.

Skywheelrider
Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:57:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by AGS

Hey Chris, I take it - that your home for the Winter ?

Yes, home for the Winter.

Thanks for the compliment Tre, I do appreciate it.

Skywheelrider
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 3:27:34 PM
Added some food wagons and game trailers today for anyone interested. Link above in original post.
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:41:29 PM
Put a couple more items up. If anyone's interested. Been going well so far, good start, LOL. Only having an issue with one model getting payment for, but that will be taken care of soon, one way or another.

Seems to be a lot of ride models and kits on Ebay nowadays, more than I have seen in the past, not since the Dave Cartwright fire sale.

SideWinder
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:53:59 AM
I need to start getting busy on food joints myself next month. Gotta go through those files you gave me Chris (thanky You Very Much) and start mixing/matching food joints and start printing and building....[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 23, 2009 12:20:10 PM
I still have a bunch of game trailers and food wagons printed, just need to build them, which I will be doing very shortly. More fun houses/glass houses as well. Got that model paid for as well, finally, amazing what one little note to Ebay can do. lol