JW
  •  JW
  • 56.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:50:47 PM
Technical Park is now offering a looping version of the Street Fighter, called "REVOLUTION".

Existing Street Fighters can also be converted to the Revolution...

http://www.technicalpark...ghter_to_revolution_.htm 

Technical Park has also built the new "Aviator" portable junior coaster that they had been showing drawings of for the past year or two. It is a portable inverted "junior" coaster with jumbo sized planes that can accommodate 2 children and 2 adults. It is also available as an interactive ride with guns on the planes to shoot water or lazers...

http://www.technicalpark...viator___interactive.htm 

"Don't forget to be half fair and give a little credit to the small concessionaire"
massachusettsman
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:48:06 PM
technical park fan
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 7:50:48 AM
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:40:06 AM
Both rides look great!!!!!!!! cant wait to see who gets one.
Jackpotter
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 10:18:34 AM
That's incredible on the conversion.

Here's a question about that....wonder if there is a feature which will allow the operator to run it "old style" where it doesn't go 360 degrees? Just curious.
BSA Mike
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:06:38 PM
i doubt any US shows will add this.. that adds a whole lot more weight to that ride thats overweight already.

It doesn't add capacity, it just adds weight, the novelty of the ride is still fairly new so i doubt anyone goes for this
Fabbri_Guy
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 3:45:36 PM
the streetfighter is overwieght? I didnt know that. So is the Fire Ball overweight too? And is the Streetfighter heavy to wiegh the ride down when it swings?
BSA Mike
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 5:12:50 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Fabbri_Guy

the streetfighter is overwieght? I didnt know that. So is the Fire Ball overweight too? And is the Streetfighter heavy to wiegh the ride down when it swings?

lol 90% of the spectacular/major european rides are overweight here in the US.

dreamland racks their fencing and stuff in a seperate straight job. not sure how much overweight it is, but im sure its overweight.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 4:00:39 AM
I can't see any shows here buying that lil coaster. Maybe a park
Jackpotter
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 4:46:27 AM
PBJ takes delivery of the new KMG piece that does the 360 degree loop in the off season, right? Is it as heavy at the Street Fighter? Wonder if Technical Park will exhibit this new piece at Gibtown/IAAPA?