skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:47:13 AM
Anyone here have the route for Inners Shows for 2009? I want a job so freakin' bad lately, it hurts! [:(!] I'd definately be interested in working with Inners Shows when they come nearby here for small festivals in the area. Thanks for any info.

~Ben
Skywheelrider
Saturday, August 29, 2009 12:11:48 PM
You should get a job at the state fair in October, last year we must have hired 50 people just for rides, plus Power's hired folks, not to mention games and food....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
SideWinder
Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:16:58 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

You should get a job at the state fair in October, last year we must have hired 50 people just for rides, plus Power's hired folks, not to mention games and food....

NOT A GOOD IDEA as he will try to combine the 1001 with a rainbow during set up....[;)][;)][;)][;)]
CONKO316
Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:25:12 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

NOT A GOOD IDEA as he will try to combine the 1001 with a rainbow during set up....[;)][;)][;)][;)]

LOL you owe me a Coke buddy
UserPostedImage

Justin
skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:22:40 PM
Yeah, i just might try to do that. lol j/k I've seen video of the Rainbow look-alike. I think the 1001 looks more natural with it being a 1001 Nachts. Trying to resemble another ride looks outa place. There's only 1 Huss Rainbow, and ever will be but one. That's like someone trying to change the Enterprise, and converting another ride like say, a Paratrooper , into an Enterprise wanna-be. I guess i answered my own question about the Nachts gondola on a Rainbow huh?, go figure! LOL [|)]

~Ben
Benjibear
Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:27:06 PM
Why don't you try their web site:
http://www.innersshows.com/festivalsevents.html 

Inners has a decent web site that has a route. I have looked at that several times when they are around me.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Skywheelrider
Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:55:38 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

Why don't you try their web site:
http://www.innersshows.com/festivalsevents.html 

Inners has a decent web site that has a route. I have looked at that several times when they are around me.

LOL Why should he do that when he figures someone here will do the work for him? [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
mjcarniegirl
Friday, September 4, 2009 1:41:11 AM
i worked for ed inners way back in the 80's . they were a nice family show . I enjoyed working on inners show . wish they played closer to my home i stop in to see ed and whoever is on his show that may remember me . my ex used to run his hustler ride. i wonder does ed still have the hustler? how about the sidewinder? that was my favorite ride . I used to ride that all the time or the scrambler