• 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:27:09 PM
Larry Smith
Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:35:41 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Where will all the Homies hang out for a week?

Thrillseeker....Do you ride a bus everywhere you go? Why don't you drive?

Having lived in greater Detroit for the first 16 years of my life it MIGHT be safer to ride the bus than drive in that traffic....[:D]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:47:47 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Larry Smith

Quote:

quote:

Having lived in greater Detroit for the first 16 years of my life it MIGHT be safer to ride the bus than drive in that traffic....[:D]

Taking the bus in Detroit or driving my car alone either way I'm the only white guy on board....lol
Skywheelrider
Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:42:39 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Larry Smith

Quote:

quote:

Only in the suburbs. LOL Riding the DDOT buses in the city, you're at your own risk, just thumb through news articles to see why. LOL
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Thrillseeker
Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:42:55 PM
I usually catch the SMART buses anyway to where I'm going (except for four certain carnivals, three of which I can walk to). DDOT I sometimes catch if I'm heading to school (Wayne State).

But heck, if I can get anywhere on the bus system for $50 a month, I would. Especially with gas going up. Today I went from Dearborn through Trenton, and way back up to Birmingham, back to Dearborn. (I peeked at both NAME carnivals today, can't decide which one to head to).

Then I've failed driving three times. Oh well. Driving isn't for everyone, I suppose? Might be a new thrill to try, but too much is on the line in driving, as I see it.
A.J.
(Still (somewhat) the Thrillseeker...?)
"The Pharaoh's Fury caused a Tornado which make everyone Freak Out. Well, except me."
http://thrillseeker.spaceplane.ws/ 
- The Thrillseeker Carnival Series is coming back in 2011! -
AJDEJR
Friday, May 29, 2009 6:42:36 AM
Well, if you like bigger, faster and taller, I would go to Cedar Point! It isn't that far to drive from Detroit, with 17 coasters, how could you go wrong!?
Thrillseeker
Friday, May 29, 2009 6:58:38 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by AJDEJR

Well, if you like bigger, faster and taller, I would go to Cedar Point! It isn't that far to drive from Detroit, with 17 coasters, how could you go wrong!?

Well, if I was actually driving. But again, I'm not. I already planned for Cedar Point. August 15-16. $197 for the two days.
A.J.
(Still (somewhat) the Thrillseeker...?)
"The Pharaoh's Fury caused a Tornado which make everyone Freak Out. Well, except me."
http://thrillseeker.spaceplane.ws/ 
- The Thrillseeker Carnival Series is coming back in 2011! -
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:37:23 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Thrillseeker

I usually catch the SMART buses anyway to where I'm going (except for four certain carnivals, three of which I can walk to). DDOT I sometimes catch if I'm heading to school (Wayne State).

But heck, if I can get anywhere on the bus system for $50 a month, I would. Especially with gas going up. Today I went from Dearborn through Trenton, and way back up to Birmingham, back to Dearborn. (I peeked at both NAME carnivals today, can't decide which one to head to).

Then I've failed driving three times. Oh well. Driving isn't for everyone, I suppose? Might be a new thrill to try, but too much is on the line in driving, as I see it.

Kinda Shoots your "Thrillseeker" montra all to Hell.....
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:47:59 PM
Glenn there's a movement to nickname him "Bus Stop". The movement has been a little slow out of the gate, maybe a big name MCW celeb such as yourself can make it happen...
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:56:04 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Glenn there's a movement to nickname him "Bus Stop". The movement has been a little slow out of the gate, maybe a big name MCW celeb such as yourself can make it happen...

How about "GreyHound","Keds", "Bus Fair" or "Bus Pass" ......lol

Riding the Heel Toe Express all the way to the Carnival....lol

He needs to contact these guys when he goes on Vacation...http://www.heel-toeexcursions.com/