detroit121
Sunday, May 3, 2009 4:56:48 AM
wow!!another guy looking at how things are spelled and paragraphing!!i can say something and it dosent bother me to say it.i happen to be quite educated in some subjects but when it comes to making new paragraphs on this laptop i do not know how.my spelling is also a little off,sometimes alot!!anyhow if it bothers you that im uneducated when it comes to typing on a computer im so sorry!!!capitalizing the first letter and properly typing isnt something that is important to me.if you are at all educated you should have no problem understanding my comment.and by the way what does it mean when you say they do it north of 8 mile, you can too?really?what does that have to do with anything?or are you just one of those "sensitive type"guys who has that feminine side that picks at sensless things?have a great day sausages*****.
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
sausageseller
Monday, May 4, 2009 2:56:29 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by sausageseller

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by detroit121

its quite obvious you do not know much about detroits history.i was over at warren last night for about a half hour and by the looks of the lines at all of the rides you wouldnt feel so rite.the food all had lines at it as well.if you think that michigan is gonna go under due to hardships in the auto industry what do you think is gonna happen to your sweer lil ohio?just the traffic alone going through ohio to michigan being lost would be enough to cause them serious burden.michigan has alot more to offer other than flat lands,farms and facrories!!when speaking on the auto industry you may not realize the importance it has on the whole country.the white house isnt concerned just because detroit is gonna be in trouble,oh no my friend!the whole countries economy is gonna be affected by what happens here in s***ty old detroit.do you think that what happens here in detroit ony affects us?what happens here will send shockwaves through our economy like you have never seen.look a little further into who all depends on it!!!the USA has really no choice but to support us,what do you think the nation is supportive of us for?it isnt because its a great place for a family vacation,i can agree with that even!! we as one of americas great urban places have proven what we can accomplish,not many other places have an effect on the world economy like detroit does and always will.its to big to kill man,thats all there is to it!!

Unreadable. How about capitalizing the first words and using paragraphs.
They do it north of 8 mile. You can too!

It may be harder to read, but what he says is true; if the auto companies go down, the ripple effect across the country would be tremendous; suppliers are already feeling it, and their suppliers are feeling the effects as well, and not just in Michigan.

The auto companies have "went down" before Chris.
Even though hundreads of car companies have went out of business our nation has still survived.
Its down to being a union bailout now.
I hauled auto parts for many winters.
After dealing with them they SHOULD all go down.
The stories of their lazyness and crappy attitudes is legion and legandary. I have seen it and expericenced it. Over and Over and Over!
Detroit and up to 21 mile out to Ann Arbor can be leveled and made a forest. Our nation would be better for it!

Bowler Roller
Monday, May 4, 2009 4:02:44 PM
Quote:

quote:

Maybe the "BIG 3" ought to look at the little 3( Toyota, Honda, and Saturn) , and see why they dont need help from the government.

The Japanese companies are regularly subsidized by the Japanese government, in order to compete with us.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, May 4, 2009 4:02:45 PM
I tried to hep u dee_troit but u were not a happy camper. Two of us have tried to smarten u up, an all we git is schizit.

Looky here at itunes, follow the series kat and you won't look so stuupid when your type.

http://deimos3.apple.com....1650448884?i=1981048993 

U can continue to type as an iggy or join the revolution but since u r from Mich., there is little that we expect from u. It must be the industrial pollution sucked up into yo brain.

U know at least the only publican in mich. has strong feelings for U but in the rest of the nation, u ain;t schiit.
UserPostedImage
gruelurks
Monday, May 4, 2009 5:36:20 PM
The *Big 3* are only the *Detroit 3* now, and soon to be the *Detroit 1.5* the way things are going.
detroit121
Monday, May 4, 2009 9:29:58 PM
WTF!!!!!toyota dosent need help is rite!!!maybe you should keep up with facts!!toyota is controlled in many ways by there government due to the government OWNING such a large portion of the company!!US auto companies are the only major auto suppliers that are not, or have not up too this point been overseen by their governing country!anyone who says our factory workers should take a look at how those FOREIGNERS do things IS fuc** up!!i agree unions arent worth a s*** anymore!!i agree that there have been serious mistakes made in the auto industry!!but if you cant admit that the auto industry played a HUGE role in how well off this country once was your CRAZY!!!!some people better start looking a little more at the big picture and stop blaming the auto industry for the BANKING WORLDS f**k ups!!people will boycotte the US auto makers but they wont boycotte the US banks huh?i know why and so do you!!you NEED money from those banks!! there are no other banks that will help ya because none exist!!youll stand in line for a truck payment and after interest and fees pay double or MORE what you bought it for but you NEED THEM!!!so its ok that they steal from you and pay ceo guys 10 million dollar BONUSES!!!!!!those foreign auto makers dont have to borrow money from our banks to operate so therfore they dont have huge interest rates to pay!us as a voting society have turned this country into what it has become,not roger smith or our newer automotive CEO's!!!THINK BIGGER THAN THE NEWS WANTS YOU TOO IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!dont just take from america!!! be an AMERICAN!!!,even if it costs a little more!!and yes that goes for the auto industry as well!!!,,,,,,and to all who want to see the industry fall!!id love to see when the repo guys start pulling on your midway,especially because you are paying A MILLION DOLLARS FOR A RIDE!!!!!!A FRICKEN CARNIVAL RIDE!!!has anyone at all b****ed about million dollar metal fabrications rolling outta the pole barns??not here anyways!!!!or for that matter 200k$ rides even!!! i mean comeon people THINK!!!
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, May 4, 2009 11:19:01 PM
I won't waste my time trying to read that drivel. No paragraphs.
UserPostedImage
indianacarnie
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 2:12:47 AM
well, to get back to the subject.......why not pontiac? always did pretty good there with link shows........
personally i dont think detroit's been worth playing since.....ohhh about 85? 86? been so long i dont even remember haha.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
detroit121
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:02:15 AM
nobody cares what you want to read!!why post a comment with no topic what so ever except to critisize me for being uneducated to paragraphing and some spelling errors?oh,YOU READ IT.just admit it.hey at least now i know how to keep you from making "PINETAR" comments about what i type!!!i just have to type too much for you to read!!i wonder if all the guys who almost seem to look forward to detroit having problems are a little envious of the carnival people and how well we do up in these parts?ya know,this hasnt been the easiest place for carnival guys to just come into.we up here have always done quite well,rides,food,joints and all!!!i know a few years back alot of guys wanted to come up here with their equipment and had no luck with finding shows welcoming them.this isnt the type of place that has a large turnover of carnivals coming and going.most states have alot of shows that come and go, along with concession owners and food vendors.michigan has held its same show people for years and years.i just feel like some show people would like to see michigan carnivals have the same amount of hardship as so many other carnivals do in so many other states.all of these big paid factory workers that everybody talks bad of have done nothing but spread the wealth on carnival midways here in detroit.it seems that since they havent gotten a chance to get any of the benefit alls they wanna do is knock it!!!bottom line is michigan carnivals are off and running,starting what IS going to be ANOTHER GOOD SEASON!!!good luck to michigan!!and may all of ya have a helluva season!!!!!
BigGuyNC1
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:16:43 AM
Quote:

nobody cares what you want to read!!why post a comment with no topic what so ever except to critisize me for being uneducated to paragraphing and some spelling errors?oh,YOU READ IT.just admit it.hey at least now i know how to keep you from making "PINETAR" comments about what i type!!!i just have to type too much for you to read!!i wonder if all the guys who almost seem to look forward to detroit having problems are a little envious of the carnival people and how well we do up in these parts?ya know,this hasnt been the easiest place for carnival guys to just come into.we up here have always done quite well,rides,food,joints and all!!!i know a few years back alot of guys wanted to come up here with their equipment and had no luck with finding shows welcoming them.this isnt the type of place that has a large turnover of carnivals coming and going.most states have alot of shows that come and go, along with concession owners and food vendors.michigan has held its same show people for years and years.i just feel like some show people would like to see michigan carnivals have the same amount of hardship as so many other carnivals do in so many other states.all of these big paid factory workers that everybody talks bad of have done nothing but spread the wealth on carnival midways here in detroit.it seems that since they havent gotten a chance to get any of the benefit alls they wanna do is knock it!!!bottom line is michigan carnivals are off and running,starting what IS going to be ANOTHER GOOD SEASON!!!good luck to michigan!!and may all of ya have a helluva season!!!!!
[/quote
You were just typing too fast,he's a slow reader.LOL

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality-Ayn Rand
detroit121
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:19:55 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BigGuyNC1

Quote:

[/quote
You were just typing too fast,he's a slow reader.LOL

detroit121
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:28:30 AM
that is the truth BIGGUYNC1,i think people who always critisize are mostly miserable in general anyhow.i wouldnt know,but a person so fast to point out a persons grammar or whatever online has gotta be one very lonley,no friend having,confused person!!!!!!
BigGuyNC1
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:35:27 AM
You were just typing too fast for him, he's a slow reader........[:D]
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality-Ayn Rand
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 9:14:22 AM
Such garbage, take your winnings and go back to school. Get yo-sef learned up.
UserPostedImage