ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 3:47:45 PM
I posted a topic earlier today looking for some action next week, signed off and went to eat came back and it was gone,, no trace of it, thats ok, just wondering why and why not even a message as to why.
ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:17:35 PM
wow, this is kool, so many read but it dosent seem that anyone knows why? and my parents wanted me to go to medical school. boy am I glad i didn't, I stayed in the family business. lmao
Hambone
  •  Hambone
  • 55.16% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:43:41 PM
Maybe they want you to buy an ad.[:0]
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide
ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:49:34 PM
thanks hambone, all they had to do was ask,,lol
sausageseller
Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:14:06 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ezmoney

I posted a topic earlier today looking for some action next week, signed off and went to eat came back and it was gone,, no trace of it, thats ok, just wondering why and why not even a message as to why.

I think,
Ads looking for work go in the classified section.
ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, April 2, 2009 4:13:24 AM
It may be possible, how ever if no concideration of a note or message of moveing it was given I would tend to believe it was just removed and deleted. oh well I guess thats why in over 2 years I have only posted just over 100 times. thank you for your replies
ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, April 2, 2009 4:21:59 AM
I now have figgured it out !!!!!!!!!!!! we should always ask to discuss spots and possible (JOBS) and pay for thoes ads or topics, but on here we should discuss important things, like perhaps the size and shap of ID's the pretty pastels of ballie cloths, oh and which ride was set up the fastist, and of corse the most important thing who has the newest ride jock whom may be a foreman before the end of the spot.
bigdaves
Thursday, April 2, 2009 5:56:33 AM
I think I'm on to something here......

Do you think it's a possibility that just by chance the reason you are seeking employment is because you complain too much about nothing? Oh, by the way, don't even bother about why you're un-employed at the moment, I have a pretty good idea of why!!!
DL
3genstrong
Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:17:57 AM
Yeah, meanwhile, the rest of us schmucks are actually paying for an ad in the Showman's Marketplace! Wow, what a koinky-dink, I'm looking at it as I'm typing about it! That reminds me...the check's in the mail Matt![:I]
Playing games for a living.
ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:21:37 AM
WOW dig dave, you may be on to something !!!! However, I am not UNemployed at the moment, and to let you in on a little secret, there is a 10 day layover between spots and someone, my son, if you must know wants to work if at all possible so he dosent blow through what little he has managed to put back this spring so far. As a concerned parent I I try and help every chance I can , even strangers as yourself if you were to have asked me to try and get some information. Now you know the rest of the story. lmao. This is great.
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:01:59 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 3genstrong

Yeah, meanwhile, the rest of us schmucks are actually paying for an ad in the Showman's Marketplace! Wow, what a koinky-dink, I'm looking at it as I'm typing about it! That reminds me...the check's in the mail Matt![:I]

You didn't get the memo...send those things to me and I'll see to it that Matt gets his...lol