ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:32:45 PM
i was just wondering if there is even a close guess as to how many carnival people there are, or how many carnival workers there are. I could only guess that there would have to be in the tens of thousands.
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:43:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ezmoney

i was just wondering if there is even a close guess as to how many carnival people there are, or how many carnival workers there are. I could only guess that there would have to be in the tens of thousands.

there are lots of people that work on shows but its hard to find true showmen (carnival people) now days.i have no idea how many people work in the carnival business but its a lot.
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:53:49 PM
That my friend is why i did not ask about showmen or show people. just because you work on or with a carnival does not make you a showman. as i have said so many times, I am glad I didnt go to medical school, there are way to many brain sergons out of work and working on or in the carnival business.. lmao,,,,,,
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 6:21:16 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ezmoney

That my friend is why i did not ask about showmen or show people. just because you work on or with a carnival does not make you a showman. as i have said so many times, I am glad I didnt go to medical school, there are way to many brain sergons out of work and working on or in the carnival business.. lmao,,,,,,

EZ, if we go with socialized healthcare we will have complete medical staffs on the midway. You may have made a good choice. Maybe Pinetar can start his school up again with government grants paying the tuition.[:)][:)]
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Pizzagod
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 6:51:39 PM
23, 453.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
Erik9976
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:49:56 PM
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 10:16:18 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

23, <s>453</s> 451.

Bubba and his woman blew last night.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, April 2, 2009 2:23:09 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

23, <s>453</s> 451.

Bubba and his woman blew last night.

No, she just went to another bunk. 452.
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
chief
Thursday, April 2, 2009 3:04:34 AM
pizzagod, you miscounted by 2
chief
"the party in hell has been canceled, do to the fire"