bigdaves
  •  bigdaves
  • 53.64% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:36:46 PM
As a owner of rides, concessions of any sort, being a foreman or manager what are the three hardest issues you must deal with on a daily basis in this outdoor amusement business?

Mine were......
1. Help
2. Money
3. Rainy Weather
DL
obol
  •  obol
  • 51.3% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:44:43 PM
dont sweat the small stuff..and you cant control the weather...with the help..you get what you pay for...take care of the help..they generally take care of you....make sure you always pay yourself ..
SideWinder
Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:24:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by obol

dont sweat the small stuff..and you cant control the weather...with the help..you get what you pay for...take care of the help..they generally take care of you....make sure you always pay yourself ..

BINGO
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, March 14, 2009 8:42:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by obol

Very well said...
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:35:18 PM
That's about the way it goes. Sometimes the boss is the problem
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
detroit121
Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:37:30 AM
i admit thats probably one of the most important things,,help.i lost alot of good help over the years due to not treating them rite.i always paid good but had a habit of treating the worst help the best and the best the worst,dont ask why.good help,money,and knowing how to keep your stuff layed down..i kept alot of people around me that would get me alot of money but it hurt the way shows looked at me and that lead to me not being able to go alot of places i was welcomed before..REMEMBER ONE THING,dont let them know how good your really doing,IT WONT LAST IF YOU DO...
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
Hula_Honey
Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:34:33 PM
1. help
2. show politics
3. money(or lack of)