2ndgencarnie
Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:33:11 PM
I was wondering if I could have a 2nd account. Something to combat my over powering personallity. Just in case I say something really stupid, I could also be the one who calls me on it. Thus saving time and cutting down on fueds...

Something for the higher powers to consider...[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Mr. Fixit
Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:09:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I was wondering if I could have a 2nd account. Something to combat my over powering personallity. Just in case I say something really stupid, I could also be the one who calls me on it. Thus saving time and cutting down on fueds...

LOL... hmmm, two letters... N and O... in that order, LOL![}:)][;)][}:)]
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:42:17 PM
No need to give me a definite answer so quick, take time to mill it over...[;)]
Carnie_Joe930
Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:02:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

No need to give me a definite answer so quick, take time to mill it over...[;)]

You can't figger out how to make secondary accounts...???

Cripes....I'm six of the members here right now.
[}:)]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, March 13, 2009 8:24:30 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Fixit

Quote:

quote:

But, It's OK for you to have 2 or more.....Hypocrite. Don't lay that I'm a Mod crap either....S.S did'nt need two to get stuff done....
squirrel
Friday, March 13, 2009 8:29:30 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it
But, It's OK for you to have 2 or more.....Hypocrite. Don't lay that I'm a Mod crap either....S.S did'nt need two to get stuff done....

Difference is when the the Fixit account was created, it was used by more than one moderator. I don't know if it is now still or not. My account was not shared.
Mr. Fixit
Friday, March 13, 2009 3:40:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Fixit

Quote:

quote:

I'm not a hypocrite, I'm an administrator. If I was anything but an administrator or moderator, I wouldn't have the second account. Period. That's the way it works here. There are other admins with 2 accounts, but you single me out... oh yeah, that's right, you carry a grudge because I locked you out 3 years ago. Grow up and get over it, you got what you deserved.

Here's the scoop... the 2nd account was part of my deal with Matt when I agreed to help out around here. That was our deal, if you wanna beef about it, take it up with him. Not that it should be any of your business anyways...

End of story.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin