2ndgencarnie
Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:13:14 PM
I was wondering when a good time was to go down there. I have some family that has been driving me nuts about coming down to visit. The problem is I need a better reason that just visiting family. Is there anything shows worth planning my trip around?
punkboysa18
Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:48:31 PM
Stock show in Feb. If you come on the first week of the stock show you could catch Talley in Ft. Worth on the way down.
SideWinder
Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:43:41 PM
just tell em the car got impounded and you can't make it down there any time soon[;)]
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:28:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

just tell em the car got impounded and you can't make it down there any time soon[;)]

I wish...they are willing to pay for the plane tix for the whole family.
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, December 11, 2008 7:09:27 PM
I'll be in San Antone for Christmas.
Sixcats have nine lives
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:41:04 PM
Fiesta!!

Last of April, like Mardi Gras, and lots of Shows around there.
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, December 13, 2008 7:58:10 PM
I was watching the NFR rodeo on ESPN tonight, there was a commercial for the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo. There was a shot of a Wheel, Ring Of Fire and a Crazy Dance...Anybody know what show(s) plays that?
Skywheelrider
Saturday, December 13, 2008 8:57:26 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I was watching the NFR rodeo on ESPN tonight, there was a commercial for the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo. There was a shot of a Wheel, Ring Of Fire and a Crazy Dance...Anybody know what show(s) plays that?

It's a Wade spot, Crabtree has booked in.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:58:16 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

It's a Wade spot, Crabtree has booked in.

That's what I thought. The Crazy Dance/Twister gave it away...LOL