flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, November 24, 2008 7:16:09 PM
Bob, Got a report on the shindig in Tampa?
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:36:50 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

Bob, Got a report on the shindig in Tampa?

Awesome is the only word. The turn out was the biggest since I've been active there. The babyback ribs were world class. We served right on time, almost. (5 minutes late) Which is unheard of. Everything went off without a hitch. I really need to thank Paul Jeonnotte and Gary Thomas co-chairmen of my BBQ committee for doing a fantastic job. Also, the many volunteers that pitched in. My wife reports the ladies bazaar was way up from last year. All in all, the day was a huge success. If you missed it, you missed one great day.
Sixcats have nine lives
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:00:17 AM
Never got my my 1st class bus ticket >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Got a link for Pics????
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:17:41 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

Never got my my 1st class bus ticket >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Got a link for Pics????

Bill said It will take a few days for him to get the pix up on our web site. He said by the end of the week. It hasn't been updated since last season but he's working on it. There should still be lots of pix on it from past functions.
Our club is alive and well. Like everybody, it was a slow year raising cash. But, we'll get by. And anybody that wants to help us out by buying a $100 E ticket to win $10 K just PM me. Drawing's Saturday of the trade show. Note the ladies instillation and stage show is Wednesday Feb 11 during the trade show. Everyone's welcome and the stage show is free. Usually starts about 11pm after the instillation. Also, our open house Saturday evening with an awesome buffet and the drawing of the E tickets. Mark it down.
Sixcats have nine lives