shopdude
  •  shopdude
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:53:16 PM
Went over to the club today for the bbq, good turn out everyone looked good, softball game was good an the band sounded well, was good to see everyone.
R.J.
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:07:48 PM
boltz
Monday, November 17, 2008 1:52:48 AM
Thanks for the invite. NOT

What about the concert?
Stop complaining...Nobody cares anyway!!
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, November 17, 2008 5:34:11 AM
i went it was ok, nothin special, same band different day, food was ok, the beer was cold, softball games were a good time.... all and all there was a big turn out this year, w/ very little drama.
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
mtnvly
Monday, November 17, 2008 2:04:34 PM
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:12:35 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by boltz

What about the concert?

No one needs an invite. you could have just showed up. But, since you missed the Gibtown BBQ and, as the President of the Tampa club, our BBQ is this Sunday at the club in Tampa, and we're serving baby back ribs. Just show up. Free to members, $5 to guests. Clubhouse is at the corner of Willow and Cass. Serving at 3pm. Yall come!
Sixcats have nine lives
boltz
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:42:53 AM
Thanks Man. Now i feel wanted.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by boltz

What about the concert?

No one needs an invite. you could have just showed up. But, since you missed the Gibtown BBQ and, as the President of the Tampa club, our BBQ is this Sunday at the club in Tampa, and we're serving baby back ribs. Just show up. Free to members, $5 to guests. Clubhouse is at the corner of Willow and Cass. Serving at 3pm. Yall come!

Stop complaining...Nobody cares anyway!!
DZILVU1
Friday, November 21, 2008 1:29:57 PM
YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT PRICE! THE HELPINGS ARE BIG, A GOOD TIME EASY TO HAVE. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Rules are fine, As long as they apply to everyone the same