Carnie_Joe930
Friday, October 31, 2008 2:02:00 AM
Benjibear
Friday, October 31, 2008 2:43:06 AM
Give me a break.

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Missin it
Friday, October 31, 2008 8:13:23 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

Give me a break.

You didn't have to look at it
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, October 31, 2008 8:16:54 AM
Remember, Obama is working for Change....So is the guy at the Bus Station that talks to the Parking meters...
Benjibear
Friday, October 31, 2008 8:38:32 AM
I didn't have to look at. My comment was directed at the people that truely beleive this kind of crap.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, October 31, 2008 9:26:31 AM
Quote:

quote:

I didn't have to look at. My comment was directed at the people that truely beleive this kind of crap.

Did you say the same thing about the Bush ones that were done over the Past 8 years????
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 31, 2008 10:36:56 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Did you say the same thing about the Bush ones that were done over the Past 8 years????

Of course he didn't. And how about the one's like this of Sarah Palin? Any negative comments from the left at all? Nope. How about the Palin hung in effigy display in Hollywood? How is that "art" and the one in Kentucky of Obama "a hate crime?" When it's done to President Bush, or John McCain, or Sarah Palin, it's "free speech;" but when it's done to Obama, oh it's an outrage....give ME a break....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Benjibear
Friday, October 31, 2008 11:10:03 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Of course he didn't. And how about the one's like this of Sarah Palin? Any negative comments from the left at all? Nope. How about the Palin hung in effigy display in Hollywood? How is that "art" and the one in Kentucky of Obama "a hate crime?" When it's done to President Bush, or John McCain, or Sarah Palin, it's "free speech;" but when it's done to Obama, oh it's an outrage....give ME a break....

Don't assume anything there Sky. I think it is very distatsteful for anything like this of anybody. I never for a second thought that Bush was evil. I think he isn't the brightest and definatly a terrible president but not evil. When something like this is done to anyone it is an outrage.
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, October 31, 2008 2:14:20 PM
it would make a great back end show.... sorry guys... just had to add my 2 cents...
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Missin it
Friday, October 31, 2008 4:53:21 PM
Maybe I need pschye care, but I though it was friggin funny. And yes I would be laughing just as hard if it was a republican. Benji, you need to lighten up and smell the poppies.
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Benjibear
Friday, October 31, 2008 5:50:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Missin it

Maybe I need pschye care, but I though it was friggin funny. And yes I would be laughing just as hard if it was a republican. Benji, you need to lighten up and smell the poppies.

I think there are things that could be funny but the problem is there are people that actually beleive Obama is the devil. That is what I have a problem with.
Carnie_Joe930
Friday, October 31, 2008 6:11:50 PM
That's what I like to see, guys....
...'spirited' dialogue...!!!
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, October 31, 2008 11:05:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

That's what I like to see, guys....
...'spirited' dialogue...!!!

Kill the messinger. Obligatory [;)][;)][;)]
UserPostedImage
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, November 1, 2008 6:43:35 AM
I once asked on this forum to list specific reasons to vote for one or the other canidates. Seems no one for Obama can give me a specific reason to vote for him. Sky has give specific reasons to vote for McCain. Maybe he can make a list and Pinetar make one for Obama. Well????

Supreme court and federal judges. McCain will appoint judges that interpet the law. Obama will appoint judges that will look at it from the point of view of the oppressed, not the what the law says.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, November 1, 2008 7:00:05 AM
You must search for the truth on your own, my son, as I am too humble to exert influence on the weak minds here.
Obligatory[;)][;)]

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

I once asked on this forum to list specific reasons to vote for one or the other canidates. Seems no one for Obama can give me a specific reason to vote for him. Sky has give specific reasons to vote for McCain. Maybe he can make a list and Pinetar make one for Obama. Well????

Supreme court and federal judges. McCain will appoint judges that interpet the law. Obama will appoint judges that will look at it from the point of view of the oppressed, not the what the law says.

UserPostedImage