slick379
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 6:57:26 PM
Missin it
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 7:15:14 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by popcornserver

We just saw a Chevy Duromax 3500. Was looking for pros/cons.

Just always did the Ford. Stick with Fords or go for the Chevy?

I Picked up a F-350 a couple of years ago. If you need to borrow it let me know, lol.
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
babyhughie
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 7:47:30 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by babyhughie

I am a dodge man through and through.Once I got out of the bussiness I still drove rams.I just traded my '06 quad cab in on a '09 challenger with a hemi!Yeah I know its not a truck but DANG IT SURE IS FAST!

those Challengers are BADASS.... i love the way they look, i almost like them more then i like the new mustangs...ALMOST

I would offer up some pics mike but I still cant figure out how to put them on this site![xx(]
Zocalo
Thursday, October 2, 2008 2:17:12 PM
Quote:

quote:

You're talking about two seperate engines there. The V-10 is a gas engine, while the cummins Diesel is a 6 cylinder. I'd have the Cummins anyday.

10 cylinders...12 valves...who can keep count? LOL! I'm just glad she got stuck with the repair bill.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, October 2, 2008 2:20:43 PM
I understand you don't hear west coasty kids chatting about american iron, they all want the imports. It seems that that feeling goes back 20 years from a comment my sister made to me.

the Mustang looks good, I drove one, not fun. But then I never got excited about muscle cars, ever. I'll take a Mini-cooper S.

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

I am a dodge man through and through.Once I got out of the bussiness I still drove rams.I just traded my '06 quad cab in on a '09 challenger with a hemi!Yeah I know its not a truck but DANG IT SURE IS FAST!

those Challengers are BADASS.... i love the way they look, i almost like them more then i like the new mustangs...ALMOST

UserPostedImage
popcornserver
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:47:51 PM
Just letting all the Chevy voters know, we decided to add this truck to our Ford fleet.
Hope it is as good as our Fords.

Now, do I drive it or does he?
cny_chris
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:35:33 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by popcornserver

Just letting all the Chevy voters know, we decided to add this truck to our Ford fleet.
Hope it is as good as our Fords.

Now, do I drive it or does he?

I dunno... that last truck you were driving was pretty nice... [:D][:D][:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
SideWinder
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:46:27 PM
you won't be dissapointed, Chevy makes tough long lasting trucks.... owned a Chevy my whole life and worth every penny I paid for them.... Currently have a 2500HD with 500 horses under the hood.
BSA Mike
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:25:17 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

I understand you don't hear west coasty kids chatting about american iron, they all want the imports. It seems that that feeling goes back 20 years from a comment my sister made to me.

the Mustang looks good, I drove one, not fun. But then I never got excited about muscle cars, ever. I'll take a Mini-cooper S.

Screw those imports, they are crap. I'll take American Muscle anyday over those damn Ricers
BSA Mike
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:26:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

I would offer up some pics mike but I still cant figure out how to put them on this site![xx(]

Pmed my email addy, i'd love to see the pics!
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 1:57:16 PM
If you enjoy NASCAR, Pinks, muscle cars, do it now. The 3 mfg's are going byebye.

rice; just one, the Acura NSX, otherwise the UK, Italians and Germans have a lot to offer, that is, if you are not afraid to go around a corner at speed.

http://www.metacafe.com/...a_nsx_vs_nissan_skyline/ 

UserPostedImage
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 4:19:01 PM
I put my name on the list for the One Ton Toyota Tundra for when it comes out....From what I was told it will be a 2010 and out in Spring...Dunno how true, but Hope so.
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 5:21:00 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I put my name on the list for the One Ton Toyota Tundra for when it comes out....From what I was told it will be a 2010 and out in Spring...Dunno how true, but Hope so.

I'm with you on that waiting list...
Trucker090
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 7:58:41 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I'm with you on that waiting list...

Some one has to feel sorry for the foreigners. I'll still take the dodge with a cummins in it. Great milage too..
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
babyhughie
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:12:27 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Pmed my email addy, i'd love to see the pics!

Sent them to ya mike.