mommasbeverage barn
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:30:37 AM
ok so were on the third day of the Fryeburg Fair. And so its ok but first day was washout but yesterday was great for me. So as far as rides i will try my best but as most people know theres a lot of crap.

ok to start ill name the shows that came in with bud this yerar what they brought.
Betty Gillete shows-orbiter, zero gravity, A raiders type thing but its theme is jungle, her cotten candy stand, and i think mabye a couple kiddie.

Finelli Amusments(dont think thats spellt right)- Pharohs fury, Cliff hanger, YoYo, and 3 kiddie rides.

Rockwell Amusments- This is actually a suprise cause nobody knew they were coming in until last night they they pulled on the lot and they brought there Hi surfer????(Streetfighters what i was told its like)

And finally Smokeys Greater shows-Ill try my best....Sky diver, Maxium overdrive funhouse, Thunderbolt, Scrambler, Bumper cars, Zipper, 1001 knights, Haunted Cavern funhouse ride through, Dragon Wagon, Tilt a whirl, Gravatron, Astro wheel, Windsong, I believe thats it but im prob wrong...

As far as food well that i cant tell u as they have right around 300 food stands in her and games are like 50-60 mabye.

REALLY REALLY cramed this year the show put money into ALL the lights are working most of the time but looks like we could have a good year any ??? just ask..
Slow you down...Turn you around...Send you back the other direction!!!
Tom-E-Boy
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:26:22 AM
Gillette= Popcorn, Rainbow Rock, Orbiter, Convoy, Rockin' Tug, Galleon Race, and Zero Gravity.

Too bad about the sorry kickoff, hopefully the rest of the week clears up.
DutchWheel9
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:45:16 PM
Thankyou Mommasbeveragebarn.

Bob
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:01:39 PM
I went to Fryeburg Fair today. I brought my Mom, Girlfriend + her son. I did take lots of photos. When I get the Digital Camera downloaded, I will post to let all view them. If it wasn't for the "light Mist" acouple times, it would have been a good Fair day.(weather wise)
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 3:44:55 AM
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 4:19:23 AM
Nice midway!!!!!! Rides looking good.......Great to see the Sky diver
DJ Gray
Friday, October 3, 2008 9:09:12 AM
Great pics AGS, we were hoping to get to Fryburg but not going to happen this year. Thanks for sharing the pics
FrankiesFoods
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 5:26:24 AM
The Meet and Greet Was excellent
Life is like a Merry go round has it's ups and downs but always come back around.
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 6:00:05 PM
I heard it was real late at night
Missin it
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 6:04:41 PM
Wonder how a mirror joint whould have done there?

"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 6:08:21 PM
Sky Diver & Astro Wheel on the same lot, I don't think I have ever seen that before, thanks for the pics.
FrankiesFoods
Thursday, October 9, 2008 4:21:21 PM
A mirror Joint and Punk Rack Do EXCELLENT there, Plenty of Money for the Nut and More To cut
Life is like a Merry go round has it's ups and downs but always come back around.
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 10, 2008 5:20:04 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by AGS

http://community.webshots.com/user/ags2262  They are in the album titled: Fryeburg Fair 2008. Enjoy !!

Nice photos Alan. Too bad it was an overcast day; looks like a typical October day though. lol I agree that it is neat to see an Astro Wheel and a Sky Diver on the same lot, they both looked nice from the photos. The Astro Wheel is rare enough, and you don't see Sky Diver's as much anymore, either. Thanks again for sharing your photos.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:30:46 PM
it was a nice finish, all was well, i heard Frankies machine gun rocked rocked'em.....
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
FrankiesFoods
Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:35:52 AM
Games do do well there but the real money is in Corn Dogs and Blooming onions. I saw this Guy walking around and He was always looking At his Pictures on his Phone of Cd Covers ..