Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 10:51:26 AM
Is it just me or is this board growing stale?

There should be plenty of topics running and it seems like very few are posted.
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 11:28:28 AM
cokomocola
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 12:35:20 PM
Should we talk about topless dancers? [:D]
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 12:40:09 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

most of us are working this time of the year,i am sure the board will pick up when the season is over.this is by far the best carnival message board that i have ever come across.
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
razduck
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 1:17:22 PM
john,
our season never ends
sometimes, winters are better than summers.
Matt C.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 2:56:50 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Spice it up a little, Scott lol.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
cliff269
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 3:01:13 PM
Yes spice it up. where is he hanging out these days. then if this board is slow, is it top secret[;)]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 4:13:57 PM
Search the Archives and find something worth Rehashing....

Aslong as it's not another Michigan Trip Report or Wade Fluff piece it should be OK....
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 5:06:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by razduck

john,
our season never ends
sometimes, winters are better than summers.

most of the other members here will start posting more as their season slows down .you and i work year round and spring and winter are always better us.
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 6:07:26 PM
Sometimes no news is good news...
Pizzagod
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 7:10:39 PM
Could be-but then I've seen it happen where somebody posts something innocuous and then has to defend himself. That's discouraging, and as long as there are internet "bullies" there will be less and less free expression.

There are always new twists on old stories, and no matter how many times you think you've seen it all, there is always something new to make your jaw hit the floor. Again, if somebody doesn't think it will be of general interest, or doesn't want to get into a flame war, there are less and less new posts.

Me? I'm curious about the sudden disappearance of all the foreign employees I've seen the last few years. One minute we are knee deep in south Africans, then we aren't. Mexicans everywhere, suddenly the Blue Burrito is parked. 'Sup widdat?
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
cliff269
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 8:21:01 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Could be-but then I've seen it happen where somebody posts something innocuous and then has to defend himself. That's discouraging, and as long as there are internet "bullies" there will be less and less free expression.

There are always new twists on old stories, and no matter how many times you think you've seen it all, there is always something new to make your jaw hit the floor. Again, if somebody doesn't think it will be of general interest, or doesn't want to get into a flame war, there are less and less new posts.

Me? I'm curious about the sudden disappearance of all the foreign employees I've seen the last few years. One minute we are knee deep in south Africans, then we aren't. Mexicans everywhere, suddenly the Blue Burrito is parked. 'Sup widdat?

Hect knee deep i remember those days south africans, party all the time. drink but dam they are some hard workers. I think they need to show the great state of Ohio, how to do a good days work bunch of cry babys. setting up and tearing down we have a few people on the show, [}:)] from Ohio and all they do is complain. you think we owe them something, the way they act towards others. ill take a mexican over a person from Ohio any day [}:)] not to look down to others but they just seem so lazy. Pizza God any input on this other than that all is well[;)]
stickjoint
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:00:28 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cokomocola

hell yeah, nude dancers got plenty in vegas
sausageseller
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:05:41 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cokomocola

Man what a ride that would make![:o)]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:25:11 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cliff269

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Hect knee deep i remember those days south africans, party all the time. drink but dam they are some hard workers. I think they need to show the great state of Ohio, how to do a good days work bunch of cry babys. setting up and tearing down we have a few people on the show, [}:)] from Ohio and all they do is complain. you think we owe them something, the way they act towards others. ill take a mexican over a person from Ohio any day [}:)] not to look down to others but they just seem so lazy. Pizza God any input on this other than that all is well[;)]

I know plenty of guys in Ohio that work more hours at one fair then alot of you work in one month....