carnivalgirl
Friday, August 8, 2008 9:38:35 PM
paulmbe
  •  paulmbe
  • 55.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, August 9, 2008 7:11:42 AM
Have been offline for several days and just heard the news, Ritchie is a dear friend and I am glad to here he is OK, we will have to get the band to play "Somethings Got A Hold On Me" for him. Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
carmlfrk
  •  carmlfrk
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Saturday, August 9, 2008 7:14:37 PM
Just visited Richie at his Bus/house. He is in great spirits. His mom, sister and wife were there. His sister is playing nurse this week to change bandages and clean wounds. While there we spoke and he told me what to post. he did get up and take a few steps while I was there but still has a way to go. His left hand has fingers bandaged up and his right foot is bandaged up.
His words to all " I want to thank everyone who prayed for me, God Bless You All. We appreciate all the well wishers and offers of help. I have a bit of a road ahead of me but I am not retiring my dancing shoes just yet,lol. I am truly blessed with friends. God Bless and Thanks again."
When I find out the updates on his health, I will post them.
stitch
Saturday, August 9, 2008 9:17:15 PM
please tell him that tim and I are so happy that he is gonna be ok.
I was so depressed the day it happened. they are such good people and it just reinterates the importantance of staying focused on what we're doing at all times. It just wasnt his time, God had many things for him to do. Be well and think of all you have to do yet.
Love ya, Ritchie.