Josh
  •  Josh
  • 50.36% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:13:09 PM
I received a call today from the town manager in Lowell, Indiana regarding the need for some kiddie rides/carnival for their annual Labor Day festival. The dates of the festival are Saturday August 30th through Monday September 1st. The committee has food, bands and a corn hole tournament planned for the entire weekend. For the past two years Top Notch Amusements has played the spot. They can not get a hold of Top Notch this year. Based on other posts it appears the show may not be on the road this year. (If someone from Top Notch Amusements reads this and you are still out on the road please private message me). I have the grosses from the past two years and would be happy to share through private message if anyone is interested in the spot. The committee is not asking for any percentages they would just be happy to have some kiddie rides on such late notice. If anyone is interested please private message me and I will get you in touch with the committee.
BSA Mike
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:51:19 PM
I have to ask..

..what the hell is a corn hole tournament?!??
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:05:28 PM
bean bags mike
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
booker
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:09:58 PM
LOL.... Thats a good damn question cause if you google corn hole a few other things pop up
carnie101
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:26:59 PM
I saw Top Notch last week in Wabash, IN at that fair. Also saw two loads at a truck stop Sun. noon on U. S. 31 just north of Peru. So they are on the road despite the troubles from last fall in LaPorte. I have no idea where they were heading on U. S. 31. Show had basically the rides I had seen on the lot in LaGrange, IN last season including the Tilt that was in the truck accident.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:39:36 AM
DarkRideArtist
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:11:57 AM
[:p]As a scenery artist ( laughing my a** off) my imagination took hold of me and boy is that a messed up name for a family setting!! LOL
cokomocola
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:47:03 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carnie101

I saw Top Notch last week in Wabash, IN at that fair. Also saw two loads at a truck stop Sun. noon on U. S. 31 just north of Peru. So they are on the road despite the troubles from last fall in LaPorte. I have no idea where they were heading on U. S. 31. Show had basically the rides I had seen on the lot in LaGrange, IN last season including the Tilt that was in the truck accident.

What were they doing in Wabash you said a fair just thought I would ask.
Pizzagod
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:51:22 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

"I AM CORNHOLIO!"

Do you need teepee for your bunghole?
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.