xcreeper
  •  xcreeper
  • 50.84% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, July 12, 2008 1:34:43 PM
For the next couple of spots, I have to let the Duck work in my mini-ball until his joint goes back up. I have tried and tried to make him understand that you CAN'T give every kid a crazyball piece for a fin, no matter how cute they are or how much they want it! I really don't want to have to fire him for misappropriation of plush. [:o)]
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, July 12, 2008 1:36:45 PM
If he doesn't get it just make him a ruffie for a few weeks.
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, July 12, 2008 1:41:48 PM
Unbelievable! What happened to the business I loved? What kind of question is that to ask online?
Sixcats have nine lives
alibiguyny
Saturday, July 12, 2008 1:56:08 PM
lol im lost to began with when it came to this one...
i dont smell em i just tell em......
xcreeper
  •  xcreeper
  • 50.84% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, July 12, 2008 4:43:51 PM
Jeez...lighten up it was just a joke....true sorta but still a joke. I figured it would get a rise out of somebody---like Im leaking a big secret or something.
razduck
Saturday, July 12, 2008 5:56:04 PM
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, July 12, 2008 6:21:47 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by razduck

i am catching on now

good time of year to watch baseball ,how bout those cubbies
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
razduck
Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:20:57 PM
i am rooting for the cubbies
RichardK
Sunday, July 13, 2008 6:48:10 AM
AL East is the toughest division in baseball
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, July 13, 2008 9:24:20 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by xcreeper

For the next couple of spots, I have to let the Duck work in my mini-ball until his joint goes back up. I have tried and tried to make him understand that you CAN'T give every kid a crazyball piece for a fin, no matter how cute they are or how much they want it! I really don't want to have to fire him for misappropriation of plush. [:o)]

charge him for the stock before he gets his %.... see how cute the kids are then. lol
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, July 13, 2008 10:04:26 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by xcreeper

charge him for the stock before he gets his %.... see how cute the kids are then. lol

That would fix him fo sho...[8D]