AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, June 7, 2008 5:37:10 AM
I've uploaded another "11 more" photos of what the model show NOW looks like fully set-up at a fair. It is in the section: Stuart Bros. Shows - Present. All show models are in HO Scale(1:87th). The photo groups are: Stuart Bros. Shows - Orange Unit#1, Blue Unit#2,Green Unit#3, Royal International Shows(newly purchased wagons), and Spud's Show(a model show I'm building for my girlfriend[;)]). In the near future I will be adding photos of my 3-ring Circus(HO scale). Any rate, here is the address to locate the Photos: http//www.freewebs.com/ags2262 Enjoy the photos!! More to come.

skywheel88
Saturday, June 7, 2008 10:30:37 AM
Very cool![:D] Great pics and great layouts!
Kenny.

natet_2003
Saturday, June 7, 2008 10:47:08 AM
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, June 8, 2008 3:02:33 AM
Thank You guys!! I figured that it was time to do a website, so I kept my eyes open for "freebie type" websites. When I add some photos, etc... I will keep you posted. Thanks - again !!
Skywheelrider
Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:38:25 PM
Great website Alan. Great looking model shows! I may dabble in this free website stuff myself....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, June 15, 2008 4:32:52 AM
Thanks Chris !! As you see in the photos, my: Giant Gondola Wheel, Indargo, Falling Star, Breakdance, Calypso, Sky Wheel, Bumper Cars(Faller), and 1-2 others are not in the photos. I figured that the show would pull them out of hiding(LOL) for the big Fairs, etc... But thanks again, Chris !!
crnvl
Friday, July 4, 2008 6:31:54 AM
Great looking midway!!! I love the website...
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, July 5, 2008 6:06:43 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crnvl

Great looking midway!!! I love the website...

Ditto
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, July 9, 2008 2:08:38 PM
Thanks for the Great commets guys !! I may not be able to afford the "real" rides, etc..., but I do my best with the smaller version.[:D][;)]
skywheel88
Wednesday, July 9, 2008 3:34:41 PM
Wow! What a great layout.[:D] I really like that Calypso, I like the detail work throughout too, I was really taken back by the jointees loading/unloading stock from the back of the truck.[:D] You should be very proud of your work!
Kenny.

AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, July 27, 2008 3:54:37 AM
Sorry for the "late" responce back, but... Thank You !! When I'm displaying my model show, I try to make it look as realistic as possible. Like as you saw - Stock being pulled, actual prizes in the games, "behind the scenes" that the "public" would not usually see, and if a ride takes 2-3-or 4 trailers to move it - your gonna see the extra trailers somewhere on the lot. Thanks again !! In the next week or so, I hope to be adding more photos.