LarsonRingofFire
Saturday, June 7, 2008 2:46:37 PM
Hey everybody

Do yall kno what is up with the IHC rides? Went to their site and there are only 3 rides (Megadancer, Breakdancer, and Tornado) and then 3 concessions, but everything says limited quantities. Then I went to my local hobby shop yesterday and I ordered the Spider, but its not available till late July. So I was just wondering if they had like discontinued them and decided to bring them back or someting else. Any of you guys herd anything about them?
Sit down, buckle up, and get ready to SCREAM, its the HIMALAYAAAAAAAA...
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, June 7, 2008 3:08:39 PM
SideWinder
Saturday, June 7, 2008 6:27:00 PM
I know at one time they discountinued the entire "Carnival series" not sure if they are still making them or even decided to bring them back... but yea go to ebay and you can get what ever your heart desires as far as IHC rides go they are there all the time....
LarsonRingofFire
Saturday, June 7, 2008 7:49:29 PM
Lol yea I kno there is models on ebay all the time, I just thought it was kinda strange that every online hobby shop that I look at and at the one I ordered mine from all says they are gonna be avaliable late July. I wasnt necessarily looking to but one just was wondering what was goin on lol....but either way thanks for the help guys!
Sit down, buckle up, and get ready to SCREAM, its the HIMALAYAAAAAAAA...