Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, January 19, 2008 8:54:58 AM
Flick'r has reduced my pictures to 200.[:(!] I have added some new pictures to my model album of my updated Pharaoh's Fury, Zipper, Tip Top, Tempest, Zumur, & Scrambler.
I added new pictures of my repainted Sky Diver, 1001 Nights (Huss), & Roll-O-Plane.[:D]
My albums are all on Facebook!
Skywheelrider
Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:54:50 AM
Great models Greg.

As for photos, Matt Cook said he was going to open up the gallery here (well, on the warehouse home page) and it will have unlimited photo capacity, just waiting for him to dole out user names/passwords/whatever we need to get in. Would mind being able to share my photos again.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
skywheel88
Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:07:04 PM
[:D]Wow! Great job Greg! It looks like your Zipper tubs travel around the boom, do they or is it just me? Pharaoh's Fury kicks *ss! Tip Top is great too, that Zipper is freaking me out though, well done![:D][:D][:D] I don't really use Flikr, can you open up another account on there?
Kenny.

Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:41:00 PM
Thanks! [:D] I am waiting for Matt to open up the Photos too, although it might be next winter before I can do anything. The Zipper tubs do travel around the boom (but not very fast) I have a problem making things move around a track, so it works more like a conveyer belt. I appreciate everyones' comments! [:D]
I was really happy with how the Scrambler turned out. I had a sheet of metallic silver posterboard left over from art school that really made the tubs turn out nice.
skywheel88
Sunday, January 20, 2008 7:24:34 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg

I was really happy with how the Scrambler turned out. I had a sheet of metallic silver posterboard left over from art school that really made the tubs turn out nice.

Yeah, Scrambler is wicked, I wish I could put together rides as fast as you.[:D]
Kenny.

Trucker090
Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:33:05 AM
[:I] Looks great Greg.. Thanks for sharing..
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
LB Shows
Thursday, January 24, 2008 5:49:24 AM
Those are some great looking pieces. I especially like the Chance Toboggan. I have been wanting one of those on my layout for some time.
John
LB Shows Miniature Midway
www.MySpace.com/LBShows 
Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
Saturday, February 2, 2008 6:30:33 AM
I haven't figured out how to make the cars roll on the track yet. I tried flexible train track, but its just not THAT flexible...[:(]
Thanks Everyone!
skywheel88
Saturday, February 2, 2008 11:18:28 AM
New colors are excellent.[:D] The turbo lighting on the Diver must have taken forever!! I love that Roll-O-Plane, the tub design is top notch. Good scenery work on the 1001 too, well done Greg![:D][:D][:D]
Kenny.

Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
Thursday, February 21, 2008 5:16:17 PM
I appreciate it very much. I am working on my Super Loops & Scat now but I don't know if I'll have time to finish them before next year. I have a lot of plans for my Enterprise also.