FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:50:59 PM
http://good-times.websho...938827470099018791dVnwqB 

Uploaded some new photos of my Cummons Scat 2 Project. The piece got painted teal and purple this week. The teal is darker in person. Some parts are still awaiting paint. I also included a pic of the real scat. enjoy yall!
BSA Mike
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 5:30:03 PM
looks clean..

damn woman gumming up the works..
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:37:40 PM
Very nice so far. Nice details on the Scat.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
chuck walls
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 2:48:37 PM
that scat is really nice, I just finished one I got from Cummon's, I always heard the soldering was difficult but I thought it was pretty easy and also just fineshed a kamikaze a little more testy but not to bad, from the looks of your two rides yours is going look great.
chuck walls
SideWinder
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:52:04 PM
Those two peices are looking great so far. Can't wait to see them when they are fully painted....[:)]
Ryan Russell
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:52:21 PM
Looking good so far. Is that how the Scat came from Don or have you done some construction yourself? Also it looks like in one of the pictures there are some drive shafts going to the tubs. Do they turn or are they static?
Matt C.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:19:02 PM
Ryan, everything works like the real deal. THe drive on the Scat is similar to the drive on the Sizzler, only, with some angles.

Nice work Seany! What colors you leaning towards? Traditional or different?
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:10:51 PM
Thanks Guys! The gears on the model work just like the Sizzler. I did a lot of paint work on her today. The ride will be modeled after a local Scat two here on Long Island. The tubs are white, teal boom and sign with a purple trailer. The bally is also different with flames. When finished she will be really different since most Cummons are yellow and red. Anyone out there have different colors?
Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, January 17, 2008 3:02:06 AM
Looking great! Are you planning to do the classic lights-the back to back "U" shapes with banjos, ot the new arches over the tubs?
My albums are all on Facebook!
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:40:57 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg

Looking great! Are you planning to do the classic lights-the back to back "U" shapes with banjos, ot the new arches over the tubs?

BSAMike and I have been thinking of what to use since summer. Right now I got no ideas till I go back to my hobby store or in my box of old parts.
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:16:35 AM
crnvl
Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:12:43 PM
Looks great so far. Can't wait to see it completed...
natet_2003
Friday, January 18, 2008 9:13:51 AM
Trucker090
Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:40:27 AM
Don't forget to post pictures after the paint!! Thanks..
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:47:08 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by chuck walls

that scat is really nice, I just finished one I got from Cummon's, I always heard the soldering was difficult but I thought it was pretty easy and also just fineshed a kamikaze a little more testy but not to bad, from the looks of your two rides yours is going look great.

Hey Chuck, got any pics of your scat?