chuck walls
Saturday, December 29, 2007 3:17:52 PM
where in eastern pa, I live in eastern md. we have the same problem, they steal wire from job sites and even go into new home under construction and rip the wire out of it and go as far to take copper gutters and down spouts off houses and churchs, I understand there's a place in chester pa. that takes anything wire, gutters,anything that has copper in it NO question asked, check it out hope you catch that SOB and kick his A%S. and if you do kick it for alot of other people he or they stole from.
chuck walls
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, December 29, 2007 4:08:57 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by petekoloz

In Kalamazoo they stole all the brass grave markers from
a veterans cemetery.

I knew a dude that had a white van and a Flower Service shirt and would pic up plastic flowers from cemeterys and rehash them road siding on Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Memeorial day, Veterans Day and Easter....He wanted me to take a crew and road side for him and cut money....I'm not a Religious guy but, just incase one day I meet the Allmighty One I don't want to do anything that would Royally p*** him off....I think stealing Flowers from ontop a Grave is probley on the list....
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, December 30, 2007 4:06:46 AM
I really hate to say this but after setup if one generator is left on and the wiring is tapped through that generator leaving everything hot I doubt if anybody will snag that wire. It creates a little more work each day and I don't know what legal complications it would result in.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
KarnyKilowatt
Sunday, December 30, 2007 4:24:22 AM
Belive it or not the Abbott connectors have serial numbers engraved inside each one after you open them up. We took some to show at some of the local yards and nothing on that order has shown up as of yet, We belive it has to be someone who knows exactly where everything was.
Trucker090
Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:49:56 PM
A lot of that in Cleveland too. Even the siding off of peoples houses.. All the carnivals have lost wire and aluminum fencing here..
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
lilgreenears
Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:04:42 PM
hey look into nolans fire they melt it down for you.
alibiguyny
Monday, December 31, 2007 4:13:42 AM
Quote:

quote:

hey look into nolans fire they melt it down for you

THATS ABAD f***ING CRACK. YOU MUST BE A TOTAL f***ING JAG......I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE WORST.
i dont smell em i just tell em......
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, December 31, 2007 6:03:09 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by alibiguyny

Quote:

quote:

THATS ABAD f***ING CRACK. YOU MUST BE A TOTAL f***ING JAG......I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE WORST.

Alibi, you're right. Wierd sickos like that aren't welcome here.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, December 31, 2007 6:58:47 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

That's 2ndGens sisters Accout...It must be her husband that typed that...He's a Jag and got DQ'ed from a Show for Smacking her Around among other reasons too....I don't feel Sorry for too many people in this Business but I do for her....She's a nice girl and not bad looking either....
Skywheelrider
Monday, December 31, 2007 8:04:25 AM
This happens all the time around Southeastern Michigan. Did not hear of much of anything getting stolen from the show during the season. There was some idiots that tried to steal some wire at a job site one night, of course they were too stupid to see that it had been wired in and was live. Whoops....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, December 31, 2007 9:04:51 AM
yes she is a very nice girl.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

That's 2ndGens sisters Accout...It must be her husband that typed that...He's a Jag and got DQ'ed from a Show for Smacking her Around among other reasons too....I don't feel Sorry for too many people in this Business but I do for her....She's a nice girl and not bad looking either....

with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
alibiguyny
Monday, December 31, 2007 10:41:01 AM
well no offense to 2ndgeneration. but maybe he needs to go pay a visit to his sisters chump hubby.............
i dont smell em i just tell em......
2ndgencarnie
Monday, December 31, 2007 11:23:03 AM
Quote:

quote:

well no offense to 2ndgeneration. but maybe he needs to go pay a visit to his sisters chump hubby.............

alright alright, i didn't even see this dispicalble post until earlier today, since then i have been debating on what to do or say. So here we go...

1st of all, what a stupid thing to say. I was truly amazed and shocked when i read it. There are 2 different situations here, neither one of which is good. The Nolan fire is a true tragedy, and 4000 feet of cable is not cheap at all. To attempt to make light of the situation is just dead wrong. As I have said recently said on here, we are supposed to be a family in this business. Obviously some people don't see it that way any more. My sisters husband is not the only one who behaves likes this, unfortunetly he is the one who started this mess. Then Lucky me, with-it decided to throw me under the bus. I was really hoping that no one would figure out the connection here, as i feared just what is happening here.

I do not agree, endorse or accept anything he, nor anyone says on here as my views and opinions. I have grown up alot in the past 3 or 4 years making huge strides to be bigger than situations such as this. We all have stupid moments but i try to limit mine to the bare minimun. Sure i say things all the time that people don't agree with or makes them think i'm a moron, but i assure you again... I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

Everyone gets what they got coming, and he'll get his. Rise above those who talk negative and you will be rewarded(i try to tell myself that all the time). I ask that no one holds this against me. I can not control what he posts.

I agree that he was dead wrong and we don't need that kind of stuff on here.
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, December 31, 2007 12:03:15 PM
2ndgen,

I doubt if anyone is holding you responsible for that post and when I read With-it's reply he only pointed out it was done by someone far less honorable than you or your sister. I'd say to get one of the mods to delete that post and all of the following posts but it may be to late for that.
Skywheelrider
Monday, December 31, 2007 12:10:47 PM
Definitely was something rotten to say. Jags are part of business, too bad. Like Mark Twain said, "It's better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain