Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:12:35 PM
....and came across this HO-scale piece. It's, um, interesting to say the least. At least the guy tried, I'll give him that much. LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-S...WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem 

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
chuck walls
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:27:06 PM
what a imaginaztion, that's what makes this so much fun.
chuck walls
BSA Mike
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:31:26 PM
lol wow, when i was younger before i got my cummons zipper, i pictured doing just that.. funny
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 19, 2007 6:47:27 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by chuck walls

what a imaginaztion, that's what makes this so much fun.

I agree.

Eight hours left, and the high bid is $25, with the reserve not met. Wonder what his reserve price is....

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 19, 2007 8:41:03 PM
Last bid was $30, reserve not met.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 9, 2007 9:47:54 PM
Saw a photo of this model on Ebay again, turns out to be an add from the seller, offering to build ride models from kits for folks that want the models but don't want to take the time or maybe don't have the time to build them. Interesting, that could be a nice side business.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, December 10, 2007 2:47:35 AM