cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 12:20:19 PM
does anybody own or work one of those capco new football toss if so can you pm me and tell me how they do
BSA Mike
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 12:38:07 PM
Jolly Shows out of maryland has a huge one. IDK how it does for them
kiddie ride red
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:03:18 PM
Dale Negus, concession manager for Deggeller Attractions has one. As far as I know he is very pleased with its performance and earnings.[8)].
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:12:28 PM
do you know what he flashs it with
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:22:44 AM
does anyone have any pics of the joint?
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, November 23, 2007 8:16:38 AM
capco, also has one on the road, it does pretty good from what i can see. Its flashed with hats and sports bears, 2 throws for $5. one in gets hat two through gets sports bear. Bob perkins also purchaced one and he uses his, alot for rentals ,he has music and a large flat screen that plays videos or football clips, and extencive lighting package. nice joint, in conversation with him he said its a good piece for him..
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
Friday, November 23, 2007 10:53:17 AM
alan took the tv out becuase people would hit it and the sun glare was bad
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, November 23, 2007 11:57:03 AM
We need a linkie for Capco?

I found it, but not much for detail:

http://www.capcocustombuilders.com/highrise.php 

UserPostedImage
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, November 23, 2007 5:31:56 PM
Those Tall Joints are NG here on Ohio Fairs....Unless your gonna sit it in the parking lot....There is too many trees or powerlines where most of the Indy joints set at just about every fairground....I'm sure there are plenty of locs...But there are just as many good locs ruled out because of it's size...
FrankiesFoods
Monday, November 26, 2007 5:57:52 AM
I once seen this style trailer as a Machine Gun but in a Center what a strong joint 13 guns even if the locations are off the path with that much noise from the guns you have to be found on the midway. imo
Life is like a Merry go round has it's ups and downs but always come back around.
mommasbeverage barn
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 5:39:51 AM
well actually a guy on fiesta Lee..i think he runs ejs game but it was a bank aball with money pictures as the wall to bank off...and i thought this was a good game but how does it do at other fairs if someone has one i would like to know...thanks...jack
Slow you down...Turn you around...Send you back the other direction!!!
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:00:55 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FrankiesFoods

I once seen this style trailer as a Machine Gun but in a Center what a strong joint 13 guns even if the locations are off the path with that much noise from the guns you have to be found on the midway. imo

A Machine Gun Center Joint????? Where was this again??? I'm sure a few of us would like to know and maybe even see a pic of it....
FrankiesFoods
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:17:25 AM
It belonged to Mike and Karen Thomas when I saw it.On Coleman Bros Shows in the early 90's. The axles didn't come out like the ones offered on the capco web site so this thing looked huge. Now I am unsure of its Whereabouts but Maybe Skywheelrider Knows a Little More.
It had 7 guns on on side and 6 on the other offsetted from each other with the traps in the center and a schute at tail end to dump lead. i beleive it is only a 21 foot trailer too.

edit for

found a couple of pics on Wade's Web site from 06 07 in the photo gallery pages in the south florida fair page 3 and central florida page 1
Life is like a Merry go round has it's ups and downs but always come back around.
2ndgencarnie
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:50:49 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FrankiesFoods

It belonged to Mike and Karen Thomas when I saw it.On Coleman Bros Shows in the early 90's. The axles didn't come out like the ones offered on the capco web site so this thing looked huge. Now I am unsure of its Whereabouts but Maybe Skywheelrider Knows a Little More.
It had 7 guns on on side and 6 on the other offsetted from each other with the traps in the center and a schute at tail end to dump lead. i beleive it is only a 21 foot trailer too.

sounds very interesting. I think we definitely need some pics of this bad boy!
magfly
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:53:26 AM
I worked for mike and karen at the fiesta in sanantonio one year that centre trailer was directly accross from me nice looking piece of equipment my better half worked it and did well .Ironic but I was in the football toss and did large ask little MIke lol,have to have a lot of energy to work that joint !!!lot of ball chasing but the gross was worth it we gave out plush ,would work it again in a heart beat (after the new lungs tho ) [:D]
when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info