JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, October 7, 2007 4:22:13 PM
Got the models unpacked today after being boxed in Missouri... Here's what I realized... I have a lot of rides for my little table LOL

Giant Wheel
Sky Wheel
Eagle 16 Wheel #1
Eagle 16 Wheel #2
Musik Express
Alpine Bobs
Oshungel Train
No. 1 Break Dance
Top Spin
Twister
Flipper
Vortex
Extreme
Apocalypse
Swinger
Hopper
Big Kahuna
Falling Star
Sea Dragon
Spider
Sizzler
Dawn of the Dead
King Swinger
Crash Cars
Surf City
Clown Glass House
Xmen Adventure
Nightmare Manor
Merry Go Round
Kiddie Wheel
Little Friends (spin ride)
Raceway
Tea Cups
Frog Hopper
Motorcycles
Hampton Boats
Castle Bounce
Construction Zone

It was just amazing that I kept finding rides I forgot I had LOL
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 11, 2007 10:34:47 PM
YOU have too many ride models? LOL LOL OMG....[:0][:D][:o)]

Try two model shows....120 rides/fun houses....probably 40+ game trailers....still need to build more food trailers....office trailers....shop trailers....tractors....man I could go on....heck even a donniker trailer....LOL LOL

I think I managed to use every ride model I have built on a layout this year at least once, many of them way more than that. LOL That was a feat I never thought would happen. LOL

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, October 12, 2007 4:49:12 AM
do not make any more for him chris as he has toooooooo many.[:D][:D]
JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
Friday, October 12, 2007 7:00:23 AM
For the space I have... yup too many LOL. I don't have my parents basement for WQ LOL.

Here's this year's breakdown on the units.

Unit 1 (Fair Unit)

Giant Wheel
Musik Express
Flipper
Vortex
Top Spin
Break Dance
Falling Star
Spider
Eagle 16 Wheel #1 (Purple)
Big Kahuna
Sea Dragon
Hopper
Sizzler
Dawn of the Dead (darkride)
Sky Wheel
Extreme (fabbri eclipse)
Merry Go Round
Surf City Funhouse
Nightmare Manor
Little Friends Spin Ride
Construction Zone
Frog Hopper
Jumping Motorcycles
X-men Adventure
Tea Cups

Unit 2 (festival unit)

Eagle 16 Wheel (Orange)
Twister
Apocolypse
Swinger
Kiddie Wheel
Raceway
Castle Bounce
Clown Town Glasshouse
Hampton Boats
King Swinger

The Oshungel Train is my open top Super Himalaya. It plays independently and seldom books on the show. When it does it's usually when the two units are together for a big spot.
Big Ben
Friday, October 26, 2007 5:46:20 AM
You got to many huh? I only counted 35 or 38 on your lists and my show has 45 plus 8 that I paid for 2 months ago and I think I have to many. I know you are talking about what you have room for I was just adding a comment.
Skywheelrider
Friday, November 9, 2007 9:59:41 AM
I was over perusing the Ridemodelers Yahoo! Group site, some fantastic model midways in the photos section, if anyone cares to venture over there. Some recently added photos from different folks.

Anyways, forgot I had uploaded a file with some photos of Justin's JLJ Midways. So take a look, he has a great looking model show.

http://ph.groups.yahoo.c...elers/photos/browse/3e12 

Also (shameless plug, I know, LOL), I have two files there with photos of my model shows, Wonderland Shows, and Frangipani Amusements, if anyone who has not seen photos is interested.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, November 9, 2007 2:06:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

I was over perusing the Ridemodelers Yahoo! Group site, some fantastic model midways in the photos section, if anyone cares to venture over there. Some recently added photos from different folks.

Anyways, forgot I had uploaded a file with some photos of Justin's JLJ Midways. So take a look, he has a great looking model show.

Also (shameless plug, I know, LOL), I have two files there with photos of my model shows, Wonderland Shows, and Frangipani Amusements, if anyone who has not seen photos is interested.

Chris do you pronounce that Fran-gi-pani
Skywheelrider
Friday, November 9, 2007 2:46:35 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Jagger

Quote:

quote:

Chris do you pronounce that Fran-gi-pani

Yes you do. Comes from the name of a tree, produces flowers that look like orchids, heard it mentioned in a song, thought it sounded kinda neat, so I looked it up, and decided to use it for a VERY unique, LOL, show name.
natet_2003
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, November 11, 2007 11:58:51 AM
Well....if you think you have too many models, heres what you do....put the over-flow in a box, pack it good, then pm me for my address, and wish me Merry Christmas !!!.......lol
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 12, 2007 1:08:19 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by natet_2003

Best name ever...lol

Yea Chris that is a good name for a show!
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 12, 2007 1:43:39 PM
LOL Thanks guys. It IS a unique name, to say the least.

This is the show logo I use. And the other two shows as well (Wonderland (mine) and JLJ (Justin's).

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

And since Justin listed his show line-up, I'll list mine again for the heck of it in another topic.

JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
Friday, November 16, 2007 3:18:11 PM
Frangipaini came from a Kylie Minouge song though... GAAAAY LOL
Skywheelrider
Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:19:29 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

Yeah well, you know what they say....opinions are like a**holes, everyones got one....[:o)]

Stronly considering downsizing a bit, or at least replacing some models with different ones. We'll see.

JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:31:31 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

Yeah well, you know what they say....opinions are like a**holes, everyones got one....[:o)]

Stronly considering downsizing a bit, or at least replacing some models with different ones. We'll see.

Feel free to email me a list of rides you are "liquidating" I'm wishing to aquire about 6 more and then call it good for quite a while.