Tuesday, November 6, 2007 8:17:44 AM
Who plays this spot? Scott do you know?
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, November 6, 2007 12:31:45 PM
Jerry Murphy has the contract

I think Lowery has been covering it. It conflits with a couple of other spots. This spot came with the Wm T Collins Shows

I was in Faayetteville this year while the fair was running, although I wasn't at the fair. I was working for a friend who has concessions at the University of Arkansas football Stadium. One of the guys ask me about the Fair, he said they had passed by it the night before and said the only rides he could see was a Giant Wheel and a Drop Tower.
Jackpotter
  •  Jackpotter
  • 62.54% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, November 7, 2007 4:33:02 PM
I rode by on a charter bus with my basketball team yesterday on our way to Bud Walton to shoot around (we got drilled by the Razorbacks in an exhibition last night...that's what happens when the NAIA goes up against NCAA D1,but we got paid handsomely I might add). Looked like a decent sized grounds but it was hard to tell where the midway would have been placed...so I imagine it would be hard to see much except tall pieces from the Interstate.
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 8, 2007 1:58:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Jerry Murphy has the contract

I think Lowery has been covering it. It conflits with a couple of other spots. This spot came with the Wm T Collins Shows

I was in Faayetteville this year while the fair was running, although I wasn't at the fair. I was working for a friend who has concessions at the University of Arkansas football Stadium. One of the guys ask me about the Fair, he said they had passed by it the night before and said the only rides he could see was a Giant Wheel and a Drop Tower.

Does Lowery have a Drop Tower now?
bowtie
Thursday, November 8, 2007 3:11:43 PM
This years fair was covered by Reed Expo (Johnny Reed's unit).
Freddy Miller
Miller Spectacular Shows
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 8, 2007 11:47:55 PM
Jackpotter, I wish I had known you were going to be up there. I would have sent you over to talk to my buddy. He's got the Cotton Candy, Snow Cones and Lemonade in Bud Walton Arena too. His family spent many years on Strates Shows,Pugh, and a few others. They were independant food people at many state fairs for years and had a Sea LIfe show for a while too.

He loves to meet old show folks.

Sorry about your loss... [:D]