with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, November 7, 2007 5:56:02 PM
Kinda been on this Conspiracies and Theories kick lately....

First off let me say that I don't care what anyone does or what race-Gender or lifestyle they lead as long as they don't try to force their beliefs or lifestyle on anyone else or it has a effect on me or people around me....

Now, on to the Subject at hand....

We have all seen Hidden Images on rides and such. Something like paintings of Show Owners Kids and what not....What if there is something else painted on rides as a "Code"? As you may know there are several people in this Business that lead a Alternative Lifestyle....Fine by me. What if there's a Symbol used by that group posted in plain sight on the Midway? I'm sure everyone that has driven has seen a Rainbow Sticker on a car and most probley knows its meaning while others simply see a colorful Sticker.....What would you say if the same thing is on a Midway Ride????

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Think about it...What's out of Place on those Rides? The Rainbow! A Rainbow does'nt go with any Sea or Snow Theme I can think of......So maybe it's there for another reason.....

Then there is some things that are a little less Low Profile.....

UserPostedImage

Then there's that Sizzler Sporting the Flags....I seen a pic here of it...I'm sure it will pop up again....lol

For you guys that think Rides are Sexy, I bet you did'nt think they were Gay?????[:0][:0][:0][:0]
condoralex
Wednesday, November 7, 2007 6:06:58 PM
So you're afraid of arranged colors?
Sit back, relax, because we're taking it to the max.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Wednesday, November 7, 2007 6:17:21 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by condoralex

Not at all....
Bowler Roller
Wednesday, November 7, 2007 6:53:29 PM
I knew someone who had a Chinese Dragon painted on his trailer. It was in the shape of IRS, because he got nailed, and they owned him.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
BSA Mike
Thursday, November 8, 2007 3:07:00 AM
almost every ride we have airbrushed has some kind of hidden message somewhere

on out toon town fun house the license plate of the cartoon car says "I81u812" idk why the painter did that, but he did ...a little to much smoke before he painted i guess

we also have a few hidden broads on a tree on our office scene.

our gravitrn has a picture of my nickname on the scenery

our gravitron, toon town, kids town all have rats painted on the scenery that are a hidden message.
paulmbe
  •  paulmbe
  • 55.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, November 8, 2007 3:54:32 AM
The German Fun Houe on the Strates Show had George Ellisons Daschound on the front.
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
condoralex
Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:31:16 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Not at all....

So maybe it's just simple-minded then - just because a ride has a rainbow on it to bring some color doesn't have anything to do with gay pride. Rides are supposed to be colorful for a reason, no matter what the theme.
murraykook
Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:59:46 AM
hey with it that some s*** pass the bong lol
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Thursday, November 8, 2007 9:35:51 AM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Not at all....

So maybe it's just simple-minded then - just because a ride has a rainbow on it to bring some color doesn't have anything to do with gay pride. Rides are supposed to be colorful for a reason, no matter what the theme.

Can you be so sure of it? Maybe it does'nt or Maybe it does....Only a few guys know for sure and I'm not one of them....I'm just bringing up my opinion the Rainbows look out of place on the Rides and that there might be a Hidden meaning to why they are there...It might be nothing at all other than the Designer ran out of Ideas....It might be someone trying to get something past us in their own clever little way....Then when someone discovers it here comes the Deniers....You don't have to worry about me learning your Secret Handshake....

I will venture to guess that there might be some Re-painting now that this Theory is out there.....
condoralex
Thursday, November 8, 2007 10:10:34 AM
Quote:

quote:

It might be nothing at all other than the Designer ran out of Ideas....It might be someone trying to get something past us in their own clever little way

Or... could it be the fact that attractive colors just might be an attention getter for an attraction?

Quote:

quote:

I will venture to guess that there might be some Re-painting now that this Theory is out there.....

And I bet we'll see a sudden flood of Huss Rainbows on Ital.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Thursday, November 8, 2007 10:31:38 AM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

It might be nothing at all other than the Designer ran out of Ideas....It might be someone trying to get something past us in their own clever little way

Or... could it be the fact that attractive colors just might be an attention getter for an attraction?

Quote:

quote:

And I bet we'll see a sudden flood of Huss Rainbows on Ital.

You don't see many on the Midways thats for sure.....I always liked the Rainbow Ride...Alot better then the Clones of it made today...The Floating on a Cloud and Tropical Theme was top notch.

Even so, the Rainbow ride is differant...It's themed that way and it's motion is that of "Going over a Rainbow"....Let's say there was Flames and Skulls Painted on that ride along with the regular theme they would be out of place right? That's the point I'm trying to make with the Rides I mentioned....Not only does the Rainbow paint on the Rides seem out of place in my opinion, there might be a reason they are there other then to be "Colorful"
indianacarnie
Thursday, November 8, 2007 5:43:19 PM
i'm thinking its just bright colors to grab the eye. but then i'm just a jointee. dont know a thing about how and why or what the jockeys do.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
HUSSRAINBOW
Friday, November 9, 2007 1:53:08 AM
haha, the HUSS RAINBOW, the gay amusement ride icon.

UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Friday, November 9, 2007 3:54:56 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HUSSRAINBOW

ya i was thinking the same thing but i didn't want to say it since some people on here seem to love the piece.like yourself.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Friday, November 9, 2007 5:21:00 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HUSSRAINBOW

ya i was thinking the same thing but i didn't want to say it since some people on here seem to love the piece.like yourself.

I already said I like the Ride and it's theme.....See I'm not a Gay Hater....lol