WestCoastPat
  •  WestCoastPat
  • 59.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:00:00 PM
That is what the fair in Puyallup is called. One of the top 10 fairs in the country with a great lineup of both new and old equipment set up by FUNTASTIC. This year the new piece is the OwenTrailers Haunted Mansion and what a beautiful piece it is. I have tried to post a picture of it at webshots-but there is a much better picture on Owen's website.

http://www.owentrailers....ges/hauntedmansion.shtml 

I did not get many pictures taken because I had my boy here from CA and he was much more into riding then letting me take pics. It was a jam packed day on Wednesday (61,000+) and overall the fair is up by over 80,000 (829,000+) from last year with 4 days to go.

I will post more info after the fair closes. Thanks to Kim Jones for taking some time to talk to a fan boy :)

WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
Tornado
Friday, September 21, 2007 4:35:15 AM
Can ya provide a ride list please? I know there is 74 rides there, but that's about it.

Thanks
WestCoastPat
  •  WestCoastPat
  • 59.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:51:29 PM
Sorry-no ride list. But once again thanks to FUNTASTIC for the great job. A great mix of old and new rides and a superb job in the new "Sillyville" kids area opened last year.

This year the attendance was up about 56,000 over the 17 days for a total of 1,182,937. Those numbers were reported in the local newspaper. Another top 10 showing maybe.

More information on the great new Owen's dark ride to follow. I talked to them on the phone in Riverside, CA. where the factory is and they agreed to send me some info on the ride. Nice guys that said "Sure I know about Matt's" when I asked them.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
skywheel88
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:36:25 PM
Here's a nice album of this year's Puyallup I found on Flikr. On average, pics usually start showing up the second night of every event I've looked up on that site this year.

http://www.flickr.com/ph.../sets/72157602127187144/ 
Kenny.