VegasGlen
  •  VegasGlen
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Saturday, July 28, 2007 6:19:55 PM
All though both of us are off the road. I wanted to let his friends know that on July 26th my friend and fellow Showman could not find a friend when things got realy tough and as it sets right now He decided that the only thing he could do was to hang him self on the front pourch of the home he was staying at. John Philo age 37 is dead because he felt it was the only way out.
I wanted to point this out because I know that there are many of us out there that have a ruff time especialy in the winter. And some of us have the attitude just get over it and move on. Me Being one of them in a big way. When all it would have taken was a few minutes of my time or someone elses to pick his spirets back up and get him back on track. So please the next time You come accrose that persone who needs a pep-talk take the time to give them one. I can promise You, it will fell much better than sitting here knowing I could have taken that 5 minutes to get him back on track instead of putting it off until the next day that never came.

John I wanted You to know I praied for for are Mother Merry to bless You and to God I begged for his forgiveness of your last act. May he forgive You and Bring You up to his kingdom. GOOD BYE MY FRIEND.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:51:07 AM
I'm sorry for your lose Glen.

I'm sure he would be pleased to know you were a faithful friend to the end.
Trucker090
Sunday, July 29, 2007 4:56:56 PM
I bet he knows now that you were a true friend Glen. May he RIP.
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
VegasGlen
  •  VegasGlen
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Friday, September 7, 2007 8:19:38 PM
I wanted to thank both of You how responded. Sorry it has taken me so long. It has been along adjustment period. Again thanks Your words did help.