alibiguyny
  •  alibiguyny
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, July 7, 2007 1:14:19 AM
Pizzagod
Saturday, July 7, 2007 4:04:33 AM
God....even from the grave he reaches out and spreads joy and happiness everywhere.

Of course your definition of joy and happiness may vary.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Saturday, July 7, 2007 7:28:55 PM
what ever happened to that expo center they had in TN??? Is it still open??
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
pegasus2127
Saturday, July 7, 2007 7:38:13 PM
That center is now a truck dealership. Kenworth I think.
IndianaTED
Saturday, July 7, 2007 8:36:58 PM
This has been several months ago, but I just happened to have "The Rush Limbaugh Show" on my radio. He's not someone I necessarily agree or disagree with politically or make a point to listen to, I just believe in keeping an open mind and believe you should always try to hear both sides of an issue...OK back to the topic...

Rush mentioned Ed G. and his association with Hilliary's brother and the subsequent pardon from the President on his way out of the White House doors.

Again, I'm not taking sides on this one, just reporting that Ed G. was mentioned on "Rush".
I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, July 8, 2007 9:04:58 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

God....even from the grave he reaches out and spreads joy and happiness everywhere.

Of course your definition of joy and happiness may vary.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, July 8, 2007 1:07:56 PM
This is exactly the stuff we need to surfaceto expose the Clintons/Rodhams for who they really are...I'm just waiting for the little piece of History to surface that will Destroy Hillarys run for the Office.....It will show up and will be a Major ordeal that she will not be able to turn around....

Any takers for placing bets on when?
violater_1968
Sunday, July 8, 2007 2:06:28 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by pegasus2127

That center is now a truck dealership. Kenworth I think.

It's a Kenworth dealership. Been by there several times. When it was the expo center years ago, He had the rides set up there. Looked nice.
Pizzagod
Sunday, July 8, 2007 4:07:50 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

This is exactly the stuff we need to surfaceto expose the Clintons/Rodhams for who they really are...I'm just waiting for the little piece of History to surface that will Destroy Hillarys run for the Office.....It will show up and will be a Major ordeal that she will not be able to turn around....

For who they really are?

Oh Nigga, Please! Tell it to Scooter Libby. Tell it to Halliburton. Tell it to all the families of soldiers who will never return home.

The last president we had who wasn't corrupt in any way was Reagan. I'm sure you remember $1.25 fuel and something called optimism and confidence. Believe me, I was a Clinton fan, and pardoning the Gregory's was something I'll never forgive. Compared to starting a pointless war, stealing an election...well, did you ever think you'd miss Nixon?

He has trashed the image and reputation of the United States throughout the world; he has offended many of our previously close allies; he has burdened future generations with incredible debt; he has created an unnecessary war to further his domestic political objectives; he has suborned the civil rights of our citizens; he has destroyed previous environmental efforts by government in favor of his coterie of exploiters; he has surrounded himself with a cabal ideological adventurers.

Yeah. I can see why you're so excited about any bad press for the Clintons.

sausageseller
Sunday, July 8, 2007 4:53:23 PM
Halliburton was the Clintons favorite contractor too!
Bill Clinton lied under oath and obstructed justice and didn't get any jail time, so why should Scotter Libby?
Quit drinking the koolaid!
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, July 8, 2007 5:03:48 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

For who they really are?

Oh Nigga, Please! Tell it to Scooter Libby. Tell it to Halliburton. Tell it to all the families of soldiers who will never return home.

The last president we had who wasn't corrupt in any way was Reagan. I'm sure you remember $1.25 fuel and something called optimism and confidence. Believe me, I was a Clinton fan, and pardoning the Gregory's was something I'll never forgive. Compared to starting a pointless war, stealing an election...well, did you ever think you'd miss Nixon?

He has trashed the image and reputation of the United States throughout the world; he has offended many of our previously close allies; he has burdened future generations with incredible debt; he has created an unnecessary war to further his domestic political objectives; he has suborned the civil rights of our citizens; he has destroyed previous environmental efforts by government in favor of his coterie of exploiters; he has surrounded himself with a cabal ideological adventurers.

Atleast George had the guts to go after Saddam while Clinton just let him keep business as Usual...The Dems throw a fit because a few DAs were fired when they fired all of them even some that were investigating them...Then you got a Lacky stealing doucuments from the Nation Archives in a attempt to erase history....
Pizzagod
Sunday, July 8, 2007 6:44:23 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by sausageseller

Halliburton was the Clintons favorite contractor too!
Bill Clinton lied under oath and obstructed justice and didn't get any jail time, so why should Scotter Libby?
Quit drinking the koolaid!

Libby was convicted in a court of law. Clinton never stood trial. Big difference.
Pizzagod
Sunday, July 8, 2007 7:02:22 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

For who they really are?

Atleast George had the guts to go after Saddam while Clinton just let him keep business as Usual...The Dems throw a fit because a few DAs were fired when they fired all of them even some that were investigating them...Then you got a Lacky stealing doucuments from the Nation Archives in a attempt to erase history....

Yes, he did go after Saddam, who ran a country that we have destroyed, and we are unable to install a working government there. We put Saddam in power to begin with. The CIA put Saddam on the payroll in 1959 (during a Republican administration). We supported him! We supported him in 79 when he took power (um...republican president that year too...) So what does this have to do with courage? We had a man we thought we could control, we couldn't, and he ended up the scapegoat for the man we really wanted and could not find, Bin Laden. You call this a success?

The Dems throw a fit? This is pure hyperbole-if there was any fit thrown it was because Gonzales escaped unscathed while there were scapegoats galore.

Nope-those dogs don't hunt. Categorically, this administration has been a failure, and if you're buying into this "holy mission" that we are involved in, then you're blind to the truth.

Look at the debt, look at rising costs, look at our place in the world. Look at how many more countries have nukes now.

I don't know about you, but I'm handling more money than I ever did before and keeping less of it.

You know, the two statements are not mutually exclusive. Clinton wasn't perfect, not by a long shot. Bush is a poor administrator, lowest approval rating since Nixon, lowest level of confidence in many people's lifetimes. I'm just really surprised at the "Oh yeah, well Clinton....." as an excuse for Bush's shortcomings. Easy to tell that somebody listens to Rush and follows blindly.
alibiguyny
  •  alibiguyny
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:53:24 PM
Quote:

quote:

This is exactly the stuff we need to surfaceto expose the Clintons/Rodhams for who they really are

YO GLENN I HAVE NOT MADE ANY REAL MONEY SINCE HE WAS IN OFFICE..... BRING HIM BACK....
i dont smell em i just tell em......
Pizzagod
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:25:25 PM
Word up!