alibiguyny
  •  alibiguyny
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, July 5, 2007 7:50:55 PM
sorry about any crazy post that have been made under my name. mattc called and told me today what was going on. im on the road and dont check out my account alot. but however the other day i used this jerks laptop. alot of you all know him he goes by the name sammy and runs with a guy hecalls his brother named andy. anyway he saved my password on his laptop and wreaked havoc. once again mattc can vouch for this. the post where made out of a south carolina ip addy... once again im not a fag i dont smoke crack and yes i am a jew.........so godbless to all of those with it ....jason sutton

EDITED for language- matt c.
i dont smell em i just tell em......
rsdoran
Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:08:03 PM
I have no idea what posts my have been made in your name BUT doubt many could have been worse then the one you just made.

Read it and think about it, actually the mod(s) should remove the topic as it is.
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:24:25 PM
You Funny! Does that mean your gonna pull the post on the sticky poll or you keepin' that one for a souvenir?[8D]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
skywheel88
Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:34:37 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 42WLA

You Funny! Does that mean your gonna pull the post on the sticky poll or you keepin' that one for a souvenir?[8D]

[:0]HAHAHAHA![:D][:D][:D] Sorry, I'm immature, I admit it,lol. Sorry about your luck Jason, that's a real crappy thing for someone to do.
Kenny.

alibiguyny
  •  alibiguyny
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
Thursday, July 5, 2007 9:03:19 PM
Quote:

quote:

I have no idea what posts my have been made in your name BUT doubt many could have been worse then the one you just made.

Read it and think about it, actually the mod(s) should remove the topic as it is.

until your account is hacked you realy have nothing to say.all i can say to you is you can join the rest as well.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, July 6, 2007 6:16:49 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by alibiguyny

Quote:

quote:

until your account is hacked you realy have nothing to say.all i can say to you is you can join the rest as well.

Dont worry about that guy, alibi...he only posts when he gets a shot at knockin someone !!
Bowler Roller
Friday, July 6, 2007 6:30:41 AM
I wondered how long it was gonna take for you to notice, and get your account back.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
alibiguyny
  •  alibiguyny
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
Friday, July 6, 2007 7:45:09 AM
lol it only took long enuff for my friend mattc to reach me on the bat phone.......
rsdoran
Friday, July 6, 2007 8:19:44 AM
If you are refering to me rhino, I was not trying to knock anyone. I was stating the fact that if any posts were made by a hacker they could not be much worse then the ORIGINAL POST made here; which has been modified to remove the part I was refering too.

The second post enforces the original comment he made in the original post, if you did not see it before it was modified then you can not understand what I am saying.

I had nothing to do with your account being hacked, if I had known I would have contacted someone to get in touch with you.

I reckon its ok for some of y'all to say what ya want, when ya want, and noone should comment?
skywheel88
Friday, July 6, 2007 9:13:44 AM
Quote:

quote:

I reckon its ok for some of y'all to say what ya want, when ya want, and noone should comment?

That is correct. Just kidding RS, lol![:D]
Kenny.

42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, July 6, 2007 10:01:03 AM
Since ya'll probably didn't see the Topic posted(it was like 2:00AM), my 1st thought was that it was bizarre! I posted a comment and then the topic disappeared about 20 min. later. I thought maybe they moved it. It didn't seem to be industry related![;)] And now we have damage control.[:D]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
Bowler Roller
Friday, July 6, 2007 10:08:39 AM
I saw him "come out", and assumed someone got his password.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, July 6, 2007 11:21:13 AM
II saw the comments and thought, "well ok" but isn't this odd. I was a believer.
UserPostedImage
tara Montebello
Friday, July 6, 2007 12:42:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

sorry about any crazy post that have been made under my name. mattc called and told me today what was going on. im on the road and dont check out my account alot. but however the other day i used this jerks laptop. alot of you all know him he goes by the name sammy and runs with a guy hecalls his brother named andy. anyway he saved my password on his laptop and wreaked havoc. once again mattc can vouch for this. the post where made out of a south carolina ip addy... once again im not a fag i dont smoke crack and yes i am a jew.........so godbless to all of those with it ....jason sutton

EDITED for language- matt c.

It's OK WE STILL LOVE OUR ALIBIGUY:;smootches::waving from Oneonta[8D]we know you're not GAY JUST HAPPY lol
"THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS"
http://community.webshot...om/album/239011252ZxPhiV  THANKS FNOSEAN:)
I MISS THEM<:(
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, July 6, 2007 1:28:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

once again im not a fag i dont smoke crack and yes i am a jew.........so godbless to all of those with it ....jason sutton

I wonder what language was edited out if Fag was left in....lol

We know your not a Fag, but your boyfriend is...lol [}:)]( too easy and not to often do I get to use that crack...)

Funny, you don't look Jewish...( another old crack that don't get used often)

I was going for a trifecta but am drawing a blank on crack cracks....lol

Any bets on what will happen next? First, trailer stolen. Second, PW hacked...Third, ????

You know they say bad things happen in 3's....