LarsonRingofFire
Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:13:19 PM
Hey everyone...I deleted the other Larger Faller Models topic (mainly so there wasnt two of the almost same topic) I had and made this one taking out some of the less popular choices and then some of the choices I werent %100 sure of my self. So take your pick of these rides of which one you would suggest for me to get. Im still not sure which to get yet.

And I still got a few questions about a couple of the models...What is the difference between the Free-Fall Tower and the Power Tower, and what is the difference between the Wild Mouse 20 yr Edition and the regular Wild Mouse.
Sit down, buckle up, and get ready to SCREAM, its the HIMALAYAAAAAAAA...
LarsonRingofFire
Monday, July 2, 2007 7:22:48 PM
Can yall tell me the difference btwn the Free Fall Tower and the Power Tower, and the difference btwn the Wild Mouse and the Wild Mouse 20 yr Edition.
SideWinder
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 12:27:55 PM
I can tell ya that the Wild Maus 20 yr edition has the cars already built. The other wild maus, you have to build the cars and what a pain in the ARSE they can be with those super small parts....
LarsonRingofFire
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 4:28:50 PM
Ok well that pretty much eliminates the regular Wild Mouse...lol...thanks SideWinder. I think I have pretty much narrowed it down to the Wild Mouse 20 yr edition, Big Dipper,and the Power or Free-Fall Tower; Im also kinda still thinking about the Wild Water Log Flume, but Ive read things about it being a really hard kit,so I probably wont get it.

Now that the Wild Mouse situatin is cleared up lol...does anyone kno the difference between the Power Tower and the Free-Fall Tower. Or are they the same models.
SideWinder
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 4:52:53 PM
If I were you([;)]thank god i'm not.....LOL..J/K[;)]) I would honestly either get the 20 yr Wild Maus or the wave swinger.... Trust me you will be happy with both.... I have both, I actually have 95% of Faller rides, even discontinued ones, as well as Don Cummons Rides(well worth every penny he asks for them).
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 6:12:53 PM
From the pictures and dimensions I think they reprofiled the Mouse a little too. The 2nd version looks a little taller.
LarsonRingofFire
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 9:20:26 PM
Ill probably end up gettin the Wild Mouse 20 yr Edition. Then just get some of the others later. I really dont thing I could handle the Log Flume right now...Im not that expierenced. Having the cars on the Wild Mouse will b a plus too!!!. lol

Thanks for yalls help!
SideWinder
Wednesday, July 4, 2007 5:08:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by natet_2003

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LarsonRingofFire

Can yall tell me the difference btwn the Free Fall Tower and the Power Tower, and the difference btwn the Wild Mouse and the Wild Mouse 20 yr Edition.

They are the same model but just diff. colors.

Wrong again Nate they are both different not just in color but other factors as well
LarsonRingofFire
Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:49:11 AM
I think Im just goin to get the Wild Mouse 20 yr Edition.
natet_2003
Thursday, July 5, 2007 12:51:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

They are the same model but just diff. colors.

Wrong again Nate they are both different not just in color but other factors as well

Really...What is new about it[?]I know the threading process is diff.I had the older one and it was a beast run properly....maybe I'll get the updated one.

I thought it was just the colors that were diff. since that sounds more like Faller...lol
natet_2003
Thursday, July 5, 2007 1:40:25 PM
Quote:

quote:

Also I found this website helpful when looking to get a new Faller model...shows construction(And videos) on most of Faller's models.

http://www.rileyv.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/faller.htm 
LarsonRingofFire
Thursday, July 5, 2007 4:40:49 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Also I found this website helpful when looking to get a new Faller model...shows construction(And videos) on most of Faller's models.

http://www.rileyv.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/faller.htm 

Yea, Ive saw that site before I posted it in one of the topics on here last week I think it was...lol.

But thanks anyways Nate!
natet_2003
Friday, July 6, 2007 12:05:19 PM
skydiver77
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:32:00 PM
What would be nice to see by Faller and really make common sense is a Faller Enterprise and Pirate model. They made the Rainbow & Top Spin, those are rides from the Huss family, so why not the Enterprise and Pirate soon?, just makes sense those 2 rides being Huss rides.

~Ben
LarsonRingofFire
Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:58:00 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RainbowBen

What would be nice to see by Faller and really make common sense is a Faller Enterprise and Pirate model. They made the Rainbow & Top Spin, those are rides from the Huss family, so why not the Enterprise and Pirate soon?, just makes sense those 2 rides being Huss rides.

~Ben

I 100% agree with you those models would be awesome for Faller to come out with. They would really make some money if they would come out with a variety of new rides. Maybe take suggestions or something...do yall think they would acnowledge any emails? If they did we could email them suggesting some new models. Just a thought.