• 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, June 24, 2007 3:20:23 PM
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, June 24, 2007 3:33:31 PM
Oh and don't forget i will be hosting a class titled 'how to pawn your valuables during the spring' . [;)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, June 24, 2007 3:44:45 PM
Class starts tonight, Niagara Blvd., Lasalle. TearDown 101. Bring your grubbiest and an attitude. You might even get paid![:D]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
Trucker090
Sunday, June 24, 2007 3:57:57 PM
WOW $500 for taking the class!! I could use the bread, Count me in. But I want mine in $50s so it looks like I have a bankroll. Who passes out the money so I can be first in line?
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:21:40 PM
There is also a Advanced class that teaches you how to keep help around for weeks on end with no showers and $10 a day draw...

Also, How to Avoid getting your pic took while on the Midway as well as how to perfect the "I'm not the guy your talking about" when being questioned by the Fuzz.....
Missin it
Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:37:33 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Classes start this Wed. In Cleveland, Ohio, 44149.

1.You will be shown how to safely load a truck for an event, kicking tires, checking fuel, revving the hell out of that diesel to warm it up.

2.Set up on Thurs. including details on elec. distribution.

3.Friday: Operate on the banks of the beautiful Cuyahoga river where you will be entitled to an all you can eat lunch buffet.

4.Slough at 2:30 p.m.

5.classes will continue for one full week.

Cost of the class: $500.

Blondie, you in? I'm serious.

Instructors:
1.The renowned With-it to show you the ropes.

2.Paul b, 50 years of experience. Fifty ways to prepare baloney and wonder bread to feed the crew.

3.Pinetar, many, many years on the midway.

If you sign up by this monday, you will be entitled to free podcasts by the likes of MCW greats:
Flamo-How to say no to underage pbq's and still have them return next year.

Profits: What do you do with them?
Bigeli:Another great from MCW who will tell you how to invest in flipping homes. Can you imagine, $80g's flipping homes in one week. Take those funds and reinvest in bigger pig iron, a new HIMaLAYA.

Baby Bair: Why you should have good relations with the man what drives the big brown truck if you want your merch. on time.

Pinetar:Why you need an Apple laptop in the office if you want to look successful.

The governments grants are on hold for this year do to the cost overruns of Katrina.
Paypal and cash accepted. Apply via a pm.

Not ready to be a show owner, fine, we will show you the ropes and rides and rebush an old allen Herschel piece.

Truly a sales pitch worthy of Ron Popiel!
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
carnivalrider
Sunday, June 24, 2007 6:40:49 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Classes start this Wed. In Cleveland, Ohio, 44149.

1.You will be shown how to safely load a truck for an event, kicking tires, checking fuel, revving the hell out of that diesel to warm it up.

2.Set up on Thurs. including details on elec. distribution.

3.Friday: Operate on the banks of the beautiful Cuyahoga river where you will be entitled to an all you can eat lunch buffet.

4.Slough at 2:30 p.m.

5.classes will continue for one full week.

Cost of the class: $500.

Blondie, you in? I'm serious.

Instructors:
1.The renowned With-it to show you the ropes.

2.Paul b, 50 years of experience. Fifty ways to prepare baloney and wonder bread to feed the crew.

3.Pinetar, many, many years on the midway.

If you sign up by this monday, you will be entitled to free podcasts by the likes of MCW greats:
Flamo-How to say no to underage pbq's and still have them return next year.

Profits: What do you do with them?
Bigeli:Another great from MCW who will tell you how to invest in flipping homes. Can you imagine, $80g's flipping homes in one week. Take those funds and reinvest in bigger pig iron, a new HIMaLAYA.

Baby Bair: Why you should have good relations with the man what drives the big brown truck if you want your merch. on time.

Pinetar:Why you need an Apple laptop in the office if you want to look successful.

The governments grants are on hold for this year do to the cost overruns of Katrina.
Paypal and cash accepted. Apply via a pm.

Not ready to be a show owner, fine, we will show you the ropes and rides and rebush an old allen Herschel piece.

Is this class a one time thing or will you guys doing this next year? I would like to join but I don't have the money and I'm to busy to come this year. Also just where do you go for the grants?
Fan of Traveling Carnivals.
paulmbe
  •  paulmbe
  • 55.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, June 24, 2007 8:13:01 PM
Pinetar:Why you need an Apple laptop in the office if you want to look successful

Is an Etch-A-Sketch with a P-Touch label that says <s>Aple</s> <s>Alpe</s> Apple's acceptable ?
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, June 25, 2007 2:13:03 AM
The EAS can be effective but only after you cross the bridge going down yonder from Cincinnati and for the next couple of States.

But, there are options. The iPhone at 1/2 the cost of a laptop and much more portable is of equal +++ value to your overall image. On sale this Friday at 6pm.

I must stop here as I feel that I am usurping the value of the class with the above information.

BTW, we are negotiating with "Sixcat" at this time to lead a class on "How To Rip and Tear The Concessionaire" as he is so over qualified do to his length of exp. in the industry. This class is an elective and carries an additional fee of $499, well worth it. This class alone will get you that Benz you always wanted.

Hoffa has begged us to have him host a class on "Midway Graphic Design". It may happen.

Photography: Everybody with a Point & Shoot digi camera today is a pro. What with all the picture abuse going on, we have chosen not to enter that realm.

Safety: Slot open

But wait, there is more!

Generators: RSdoran-How many plants can you ground with an 8' ground rod?

Himalaya-"Cat Walk Dance", by you know who, must bring your own tutu.

Carnival rider: The staff is up there in age, there is so little time left for us to pass on our valuable knowledge. The classes will go on indefinitely, but sadly, the staff may change.
Would a payment plan help? If not, send Bigeli a PM. Grants, well, someone on the staff took the funds and blew.

CR, which aspects of midway ops are you most interested?

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by paulmbe

Pinetar:Why you need an Apple laptop in the office if you want to look successful

Is an Etch-A-Sketch with a P-Touch label that says <s>Aple</s> <s>Alpe</s> Apple's acceptable ?

UserPostedImage
tara Montebello
Monday, June 25, 2007 3:31:35 AM
School's in session. The little yellow bus is on the way!!
"THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS"
http://community.webshot...om/album/239011252ZxPhiV  THANKS FNOSEAN:)
I MISS THEM&lt;:(
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, June 25, 2007 12:02:26 PM
Last chance to get the free podcast package. Sign up now.

New Podcasts:

Jeramy Floyd: On why he chose the Apple laptop to success and profit.

Carny Chris and Gruelurks: On why the hay they don't post as much as they used too.

Ohio Ron: How to do a trip report and avoid the wrath of pinetar.

It's all on the inside, sign up now.

UserPostedImage
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, June 25, 2007 4:23:33 PM
I hear with-it is giving a seminar on "political correctness in the 21st century on the liberal midway"
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
paulmbe
  •  paulmbe
  • 55.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, June 25, 2007 9:10:16 PM
They also offer a small Etch-A-Sketch so that all the help can have a Palm version and be directly screwed in <s>by</s> to the office Six can also do a side piece on the proper propping of aforementioned cats after a couple of cocktails
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
magfly
Monday, June 25, 2007 9:35:00 PM
Guess this is one way to get your BA in BS lol[:D][:0]
when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
ratwheel
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 12:47:33 PM
Quote:

quote:

Guess this is one way to get your BA in BS lol

Looks more like a doctorate if you ask me.