DrNickRiviera995
Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:18:19 PM
I've had these 2 kits sitting around for a while...don't really have time to build them and I need some quick cash, so I threw them up on ebay....

Buy It Now only $75 on each.

Jungle Train:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...em&item=160116867777 

Crazy Bus:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...865076&rd=1&rd=1 
Skywheelrider
Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:44:41 PM
Man, wish I had the money to spend, I would love to have a model Crazy Bus. Good luck with the auctions.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
skydiver77
Sunday, June 3, 2007 6:13:45 PM
If that Jungle Train was a Musik Express, i'd say, yeah, i want it, but i never did care much for the Jungle Train's looks. But, i wonder if it could be made into the old Caterpillar ride? Myrtle Beach still has one, although the Pavilion rides are moved, they saved their Caterpillar and are setting it back up at the Broadway at the Beach area along with the Wave Swinger & Pirate. [:)] They're calling it Nostalgic Pavilion Park or something like that, but if i bought the Jungle Train, it'd be turned into a Mack Caterpillar. Did Mack make that ride or some other company?, i get confused sometimes as to who made the Caterpillar. Myrtle's version of it has actual Caterpillar-sides to the Himalaya cars that have lights that stay on, and a dark green canopy for the cars when going in reverse.

~Ben
Skywheelrider
Sunday, June 3, 2007 6:45:41 PM
You can convert the Faller Jungle Train to a Musik Express, Raymond Schrum posted the decals at the Ridemodelers Yahoo! Group.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Benjibear
Monday, June 4, 2007 3:01:55 AM
That was a good price for the crazy bus. I keep saying I need to order one but I never get around to it. It is normally 99.00 plus shipping.
If anyone wants a Faller Music Express, Walthers has one on sale now. It is normally 109.99 but now it is on sale for 79.99. I ordered one through my local hobby dealer but you can also order it directly from Walthers (probably need to pay shipping).
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.