SMC RIDES
  •  SMC RIDES
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Friday, March 23, 2007 5:05:55 AM
For those of you building Faller rides such as the Wild Maus, Big Dipper and Log Flume I have some parts available new off the spruce for sale, for those who can't wait for replacements from Faller or need parts for custom rides. I have a couple of new Faller ride kits available as well. Second, we have much more parts that I need to inventory and will be doing so on a continuing basis, but if you need a part that isn't listed please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail from my page and I'll be more than happy to take a look.

Lastly, a few have had problems making it to my website because of high volumes of traffic and the site shuts down. I apologize for this and I'm finally seriously looking into getting a server to host my page as well as a dedicated domain name. Until then, feel free to e-mail me at: hazmat9@hotmail.com if you can't get onto the page.

The webpage is at:

http://www.geocities.com...t9us/mypagecarnival.html 

Best Regards,

Steve Calderon
SMC RIDES
Steve
"SMC RIDES"
natet_2003
Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:54:12 AM
SMC RIDES
  •  SMC RIDES
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 7:07:41 PM
Sorry, no track just supports, cars and a few other items. I ended up using the track many years ago for other rides.

Best Regards,

Steve
http://www.geocities.com...t9us/mypagecarnival.html 

Steve
"SMC RIDES"
SideWinder
Thursday, April 5, 2007 7:37:35 AM
$1.50 per part...........OUCH
SMC RIDES
  •  SMC RIDES
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, April 5, 2007 9:30:46 AM
That's for more of the larger sprue pieces like supports...I don't charge for example $ 1.50 for a wheel or smaller parts (the price per piece is somewhat general). I don't live too close to a Post Office plus included in the price is packing...and I do pack with good material and very carefully. So in essence, the cost of a padded envelope and getting it there to the Post Office which is some distance from my place is what you're paying for. I'm not trying to make money on this, I'm doing this to clean out some of my stock and make some room and to get you parts more quickly than if you were to request them directly from Faller..etc [:D].

Best Regards,

Steve [;)]
SMC RIDES
Steve
"SMC RIDES"