Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by terryohora

Ouch!!! That 'she' would be a 'he,' thank you very much[:)]

Kinda hard to tell... you whine like a girl....[}:)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bdabrush

OOP'S, Sorry wrote that post off the top of my head! Hadn't checked your profile![:0]

[:D]
OOP'S, Sorry wrote that post off the top of my head! Hadn't checked your profile![:0]
bdabrush

"Same road that brought you here, will take you home!"

"When life gives you a flat rabbit fur covered snake, Play again, You can Trade up!!"
You owe me a beer, bn7309[:D][:D]
BTW......go to bigdavesconcessions.com (click 'about us') to read a great story about a guy who started out like you, bn7309, had your problems, and found a way to solve them.
Ouch!!! That 'she' would be a 'he,' thank you very much[:)] (Lesson in life - don't give your kids names that will be 'confusing' like mine - give a boy a boy's name and give a girl a girl's name!) Back to topic - bdabrush has the answer, bn7309. You gotta' be different, as many have said in responding to my posts. Your trailer is quite versatile, by the way. Instead of fried dough offerings, try other fried foods:
- fresh-cut french fries. You can top them with cheese, chili, etc. All you need to add is a fry cutter and a soup warmer or two - not too expensive. AND, you can add on items easily - fresh-cut onion rings, mozzarella cheese sticks, etc;
- mexican foods. Cut your own nacho chips out of corn tortillas (cheap!) and do nachos, then maybe also offer 'poppers' (fried stuffed jalapenos) and/or chimichangas (fried burritos);
- do a fish & chip / fish fry joint. This would be difficult to do if you're on the road (bigdave straightened me out on that with its freshness and storage issues), but if you're doing spots close to your home, it would be easier to do. Could do fish fry lunches and dinners, fried shrimp poppers, oysters, fish sandwiches, calamari, etc.;
- corn dogs are everywhere, but you could use them as a secondary item. People love to watch them being made fresh (like all of the above items);
- do some sort of 'chicken shack' where you do wings (all kinds of flavors) and chicken fingers and fries.....
There's all kinds of things you can do with that trailer of yours. Normally I wouldn't give out such 'valuable' information[:D][}:)][:)] but I receive so much help on this board that I have to contribute some way[;)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bdabrush

Second thought, Check with terriohoya about this, shes on here and has been doing tons of research about this topic!![8D][8)][:D]

Second thought, Check with terriohoya about this, shes on here and has been doing tons of research about this topic!![8D][8)][:D]
bdabrush

"When life gives you a flat rabbit fur covered snake, Play again, You can Trade up!!"
Most shows own Dough joints, As well as Poppers and Floss! And usually a Sausage joint too!! Good Luck!! Maybe you ought to find something a little different to offer, Fried Veggies, Tacos, Etc. Hope this helps!!![:D][:p][8D]
bdabrush

I have a hard time getting my funnel cake trailer booked with shows that come to my area,does anyone else have a hard time booking food stands with shows?