Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Boils, You would'nt believe how hard it was to find a decent Ref pic....lol
Quote:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BigSumo

With-it, don't forget us Staright Sales guys out there gridning out a living too, sheeeeeeesh, always neglected, first no donnikers and now you diss us, what a cruel world. BTW I have 231 light bulb on my joint.

I will probably go to h-e-l-l for this but it is in jest:

Hey BigSumo, are they all lit?

My 14 year can attest that every single light is functioning and clean and polished (you can then ask him about his progress report).

Clarke

Jacta alea est - "The Die is Cast"
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SandellTheSplinterhead

Could be worse: shirts with horizontal black and white stripes and matching hats to go with them.

"Referee Gear" would be kinda odd for a ride jock to wear.
...But then again, it would look kinda professional cuz they are in full control of the ride & call all the plays while on their shift.

UserPostedImage

Inmates are Horizontal stripes

UserPostedImage

Referees are Vertical Stripes

[;)]

Why did I have a strong feeling that those pics were coming ?[;)]

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bdabrush

Some people need to lighten up! "Donniker Report" Now my day is complete!!!LOL[:D][8D][:p]

I can't speak for others here @ MCW, but I believe I can vouch for Big Sumo & bdabrush on this one.........

That makes 3 so far that would definitly like to read a very DETAILED "Doniker Report" to be included with (hopefully all) the future "Trip Reports" to be posted.
Example : How many were provided? Were there enough to go around for all at the fair ? clean ? sauced up ? full to the rim with gravy ? was there Asz wipe provided ? wet/slipery seats ? Was is Stank ? Were there Flys ? and maybe even include a Fly count ![B)]
No need to keep yapping away ,you get the picture.

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Some people need to lighten up! "Donniker Report" Now my day is complete!!!LOL[:D][8D][:p]
bdabrush

"Same road that brought you here, will take you home!"

"When life gives you a flat rabbit fur covered snake, Play again, You can Trade up!!"
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Could be worse: shirts with horizontal black and white stripes and matching hats to go with them.

...But then again, it would look kinda professional cuz they are in full control of the ride & call all the plays while on their shift.

On Windy City Amusements, the long range agents for 1st Class wear ref shirts with the 1st Class emblem on them
Bart: How would I go about creating a 1/2 man, 1/2 monkey type creature?
Sunday school teacher: I'm sorry but that would be playing god.
Bart: GOD SCHMOD! I WANT MY MONKEY MAN!
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

UserPostedImage

Inmates are Horizontal stripes

UserPostedImage

Referees are Vertical Stripes
Quote:

quote:

With-it, don't forget us Staright Sales guys out there gridning out a living too, sheeeeeeesh, always neglected, first no donnikers and now you diss us, what a cruel world. [V] BTW I have 231 light bulb on my joint.

I had a stright sale joint for a few years...concert Shirts and Sunglasses. Had over 5000 pairs of sunglasses.
Quote:

quote:

With-it, don't forget us Staright Sales guys out there gridning out a living too, sheeeeeeesh, always neglected, first no donnikers and now you diss us, what a cruel world. [V] BTW I have 231 light bulb on my joint.

I will probably go to h-e-l-l for this but it is in jest:

Hey BigSumo, are they all lit?

[8D]
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Clarke

Jacta alea est - "The Die is Cast"