Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hey do you happen to know where I can find tiptops old staff list I'm looking for my dad and really need it
Actually the spot was pretty small compared to what they had last year. They have moved to what basically is a softball complex and the midway was placed behind the softball fields. There were not too many games out there (mainly racing type games) but there were a buttload of food joints. They had a Sizzler out back racked but wasnt sure why it was there because there was plenty of room. The fair does pretty well crowdwise. A PRCA Rodeo plus a traveling Circus was on tap for this year so there was plenty to do.
Nice to see one of our native Wisconsin shows looking good!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Looks like a lot of space between rides and what? No games or food?

Six, they were layin the lot out anticipating massive crowds, [;)]
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
I agree...it looks like a large lot, but empty with holes between rides. All the food in one area? Or no food? Rides look good though. I've seen some of Tip Top's stuff booked in a couple of places over the years and I always thought it looked good.
Yeah, where 'da food at?!!? Gotta' eat and drink, and sure would be nice to see pics of food joints[;)] (Although we beggars can't be choosy, so thanks for the ride pics[:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Sixcats have nine lives
Yeah from when I saw them last(2003) they have done some pretty good rehabbing on some of their equipment (Ali Baba,Zipper,Yo Yo all looked to have had some work done on them.)since then. The Mulligan Wheel looks really good paint wise,like it did when they were booking in here in Pensacola at the Interstate Fair.
Nice pics, thanks for sharing them. Looks like a decent midway.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Thanks for sharing the Tip Top photos, the show will be up this way soon and I've been wanting to see some current pictures of them.
Mark H